Reviews for Professional Interest
Raven Logan chapter 7 . 3/30
Can you continue please
Dahkoro5050 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Absolutely awesome story, I really hope you finish it. I've actually had a slightly similar story idea bouncing around in my head, but I've been too busy to write it down. I really like a lot of the subtle connections to the show and the whole mystery thing is done really well. hopefully you'll find the time to finish this story, I'm dying to read more!
RabulaTasa chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Fantastic! I don't know how I didn't run across this earlier. You've got some of the characters at the extreme limits of their personas (namely, Raven's paranoia), but it fits the narrative very well and is still believable behavior for the character in this environment.

You have, though, on occasion used the word "vicarious" where I'm pretty sure you meant "precarious." Just thought I'd mention it.

-John
TigerStriper chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Not to sound demanding, but seriously if you don't update soon, I might die.
phoceonidae chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
More please! :D
xXimmortalXx chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
MAH MIND IS BEING BLOWN BY THIS STORY!
TheMightyErrg chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
WOW! Another awesome chapter! Can't wait for more so don't keep us waiting too long!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
It doesn't matter where she is or what she does. Rachel just loves to pour gas on the fire.

And she won't give it a second thought until she gets burned.
PaulieJuice chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoy this AU! Can't wait for more, you do a bomb-ass job. :3
Stormplains chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Dude, this is awesome. I had been looking for a new good fix to read and I think I found it!
I love your analyzing of the characters we love so much and the tangled web weaving its way around everything. Oh man, love it! I anxiously wait for more! (And I hope your new computer treats you better!)
Keep writing strong.
deets1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
POOR GARFIELD.
This is so sad.
I don't know what to do.

Okay so maybe it seems like I'm exaggerating but... really. And Rachel, and she just can't do anything right right now, so she must be feeling so frustrated...

It seems like this case needs a lot of emotional skill, something in which Raven might be a bit lacking. Understandable, considering her need for control, but still. So FRUSTRATING. He was beginning to trust her! And then she was too forward!

Sad.
Oh well.
I can wait to see what happens.
Thanks for the chapter.

P.S. I see what you did there. That false climax.
"Blood sprayed across the white floor"- yeah, NOSE BLOOD. You mean person. How could you. XD

Welp. Thank you very much.
Deets
Shadowmeld13 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Wow I am really enjoying this story. It's written with that vivid description and characterization which is trademark across all your stories. Nice twist on this chapter with the demon bit and looking forward to the next installment (and maybe a Siren's Call update ;) )
wowness chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
The story is brilliant! i love it! update soon please... poor beast boy...
TheMightyErrg chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Awesome! Been waiting so long for an update. Story is getting really good and I can't wait for more. Thanks and keep up the good work !
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Excellent. I especially enjoyed the depth you gave to the interaction between Starfire and Raven in this chapter.

See you for the next one. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »