Reviews for Second Best isn't so Bad
Love this! It's good!
anon chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
ASJKCBVEIPVHDFIOSBDIOSBEFIOBVUODFHVOIUESGHVOUEGRWOIVGWFUOIVICHIOEHVOIEHVOIEFWH Ï

hey how's a goin'

anyway i found this fanfiction super cute i love germano but i absolutely despise spain x italy cuz it's stoopid.

soooooooooo thank you human being for making this wonderful story
bittersweet02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I don't even ship germano, but this is friggin adorable
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow. I have never read a germano fic before, I can I say, I love it
This was so bittersweet and perfect. I think your characterization was good. It seemed really realistic between Ludwig and Lovino. Although I didn't like feliciano's character, it worked really well in this story. Great fic!
reading-anonymously chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Simply amazing!
Vinting chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
One word: Amazing
I really like the pairing more than Gerita. Seriously, Romano needs more love...
shadowsapocalypse chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Could you please put another chapter up? I really love this story and it's rare to find Germany and Romano pairings.
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was awesome! I loved how you protrayed Romano! I did love him way more than his older twin. I always did believe that Romano had the hots for Germany! This was great! *instant fav*
citrine sunflower chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
love it
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awww thats cute :3

i love these two :D
DarkAngelOfMyDreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was so amazing and cute. I really enjoyed reading this
otaco chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is good. Very good. Exactly what I was looking for, actually. Thank you for writing this!
nooneisusingthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a great piece of work, especially for such an unloved pairing (that I support and write, mind you). Good job!

Cheers,

A.L.E
Naniori chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was great! You wrote Ludwig and Lovino perfectly :3 there needs to be more of this pairing . i prefer over GerIta to be honest. But anyways great job! :)
PandaTeaLovers chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Woah. It's the first time I've ever read a Germano fic and that was actually really good and well written. I wasn't expecting for it to be a one-shot. But if you have any ideas for this story please do continue!