Reviews for I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You
fluffybuttercup chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
I love this story! Keep up the good work. :):)
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
NOOOOOOOO DON'T STOP WRITIIIING! Please, this story is so good, I'm in love with it, you can't just let go! I would love to read a lovely story between Phantom, Christine and Gustave, it would be magical! You're a great writer, so please, don't stop writing, it would be a sin! I really hope you can continue this, even though it's been a really long time!
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Thank you sooooooo much for not writing those awkward sex scenes! I can't bare to read fan-fictions with romantic characters that are filled with erotic scenes, for me it just seems wrong, if you know what I mean!
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Wow, didn't thought I would like it that much! This fic is great, you're a really good writer! I'm anxious to keep reading, pleease keep updating it!
punkprincess chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Yes pleasse continue if you want and some more about phantasma christene and the paz Or gustave or maybe even rauol just a thought and dont ever thought your shelf : )
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
CONTINUE
madi.blake.94 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Please continue! I love this story!
judybear236 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
What's not to love? Erik, Christine, Gustave... what else is there?
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Please continue writing :( Love this story so much :)
MissSarahG1 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
You HAVE to continue this story, I am absolutely loving it :D
awesomeannie chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Wow I thought you abandoned this! BUT YOURE BACK! Ive ALWAYS wanted to know what would happen next! OK just a few idea starters for the story. What's gonna happen to Christine? She just tried to KILL herself! How did Erik know where to find her and save her in time? Maybe the next chapter could be his POV! I dunno. Hope this helps a little :) awesome Annie out!
Sophia Riddle chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
...oh god, constant angel is one of my favourite song ! (though I do love almost every song Ramin had sung...) and aww, Erik deserve the happiness he now have !
Phan chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Darn it, I can't wait!
Phan chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Yep, I'm smiling like an idiot. I love this so much xDD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Omg I really love this story! I want- no NEED A NEW CHAPTER! this is a awesome story! So please please please please PLEASE WRITE A NEW CHAPTER!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »