Reviews for Heylin Emporor and Xiaolin EmpressFate Chase
bloodstone38 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
I can't wait see the interaction between Chase and Kimiko when he finds out she's the knew Empress. He's going to try and make her his queen, I just know it.
Liz chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Will this be the first time that the jewel is a ring? Will Chase soul begin to speak to Kimiko end her dreams? Has that happen to other emperoresses? Will Chase Young, who is try to regain his soul, start to feel for Kimiko as well? Will be like in Sailor Moon season where Serena love is torn between into two people? One an abraian knight dress in white and the other is a normal guy? Had the ailen siblings and the doom tree? Will Chase think at first that it is because Kimkiko holds his soul, then that she put a spell on him, each reason to explain the increased pull toward the fire dragon more crazy than the last. Please update soon
xsasuhinax chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Aww yes Kimiko has gotten even more beautiful! Sweet that Rai likes her but too bad. D. Rest in piece kimiko's grandmother and the xiaolin empress. I hope to see more chapters. Take your time, don't rush to update a story for us. :)
xiaolinfan18 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
WOW. There's no other words to describe it than that. Great way to start out a story BTW. please write more
-xiaolinfan17-
sailorvmelody chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this sound really interesting!
However, bother chapters you posted are the same (just letting you know)