Reviews for The Glow In You
omfg plssss update soon plsssss and dont ever let anyone hurt tsuhime ever and dont break up this couple go tsunaxgiotto forever! and make xanxus an overprotective brother pls
filipalope88 chapter 10 . 3/21
another chapter please
Samira Vongola chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I hope you update soon
Espeon35 chapter 10 . 1/26/2017
Ohh, this is getting exciting~ I wonder if Tsuna and Xanxus relationship is in good terms? It'll be awesome on everyone shock faces of Tsuna cousin being Xanxus.
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
please update soon!
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
*imagines what Xanxus would do to Giotto when he finds out that they have a relationship that isn't Platonic*
setsuna koori chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
please update! !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Can you update please
NorCal.NEH chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Please update i love it so far and cant wait.
shelia-cloud chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Please update ! Out of the 200 something stories i follow this is one of the ones that I love very much. I can't wait for the next update! I want to know what happens in the next chapter. Like what will Xanxus do and if Xanxus know any of the student counsel or if he approves Giotto as Tsuna's boyfriend( I don't care if it's too early to talk about that).
Nicole NightLock chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
And Giotto will misunderstand Xanxus and Tsu-chan!~ please update soon!~ I wonder when will Reborn shot bullets at her because it is just so wrong without him doing that...
ctdiaz chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
when will you going to update new chapter. I'm so curious about their relationship between Giotto and Xanxus? I hope you upload new chapter soon!
Mickey chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Holy moley Xanxus-nii? That right there is enough for a heart attack! Lol Can't wait for the next chapter!
HimesakiLein chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
X-Xanxus!? How!?
KuroiOozora chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
bet everyone is gonna hv a heart attack, to think that tsu know xanxus..
update soon please xD