Reviews for The Glow In You
Samira Vongola chapter 10 . 2/20
I hope you update soon
Espeon35 chapter 10 . 1/26
Ohh, this is getting exciting~ I wonder if Tsuna and Xanxus relationship is in good terms? It'll be awesome on everyone shock faces of Tsuna cousin being Xanxus.
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
please update soon!
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
*imagines what Xanxus would do to Giotto when he finds out that they have a relationship that isn't Platonic*
setsuna koori chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
please update! !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Can you update please
NorCal.NEH chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Please update i love it so far and cant wait.
shelia-cloud chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Please update ! Out of the 200 something stories i follow this is one of the ones that I love very much. I can't wait for the next update! I want to know what happens in the next chapter. Like what will Xanxus do and if Xanxus know any of the student counsel or if he approves Giotto as Tsuna's boyfriend( I don't care if it's too early to talk about that).
Nicole NightLock chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
And Giotto will misunderstand Xanxus and Tsu-chan!~ please update soon!~ I wonder when will Reborn shot bullets at her because it is just so wrong without him doing that...
ctdiaz chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
when will you going to update new chapter. I'm so curious about their relationship between Giotto and Xanxus? I hope you upload new chapter soon!
Mickey chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Holy moley Xanxus-nii? That right there is enough for a heart attack! Lol Can't wait for the next chapter!
HimesakiLein chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
X-Xanxus!? How!?
KuroiOozora chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
bet everyone is gonna hv a heart attack, to think that tsu know xanxus..
update soon please xD
meme7789 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
WHY WHY WHY DID YOU LEAVE US LIKE THIS! i was really excited for the chapter where xanxas comes in and right when i thought it was going to happen, BAM, End of chapter. i was so sad! i cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon and thank you for all your hard work!
Hylian-Sky chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
I love this story. :3 Giotto is an amazing character and the way you write about him is just perfect~
To be honest, I've never read a fanfiction with genderbending in it, haha. xD Should do it more often, especially when it's about femTsuna. lol