Reviews for Next On
Bruh, I've read this fanfic like... Five times now, and I still love it to this day. Thank you for writing it! It's a classic in my book
FRIGGIN' FRIDGE! SERIOUSLY, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ
Hope that you'll create a special chapter or something cause you made me, well, us, hanging huhu
Nevertheless, it is really great! Thank you!
oml why chapter 17 . 2/5

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLUKA NOOOOOOOO

AMAZING STORY PLS WRITE A SEQUEL OR ELSE I WILL DIE

okay I'm done. Great story, amazing author. SO MANY FEELS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zorenar chapter 17 . 1/2
I read this all in one go... Omg please do an extra chapter where Miku and Luka get to know each other and maybe start to remember? But anyways the story was really good and liked the choice of characters. :)
FoxC4 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
Man that Story was great and I really couldnt stop myself from reading it in one go. There wasnt anything that was really bad. Especially Miku, Luka and Lily really had the personalities I always imagined them to have, you depicted them really great and I always felt with the characters, especially when Luka died, I was just like WHY!? :(. Still it was nice to see a Story with Fantasy elements like this and it was quite a nice change of pace and well done in my opinion. I liked the ending as well it gave the Story the closure it needed.(Even if I wished for a sequel, but thats just me and my never ending thirst for good Storys like this :)). Anyway thanks for writing this amazing Story.
GooBall chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful! Great ending although it would be nice if they both had a flashback of memories but this is also fine now that I think about it as they get to know each other again! :D

-GooBall
shamanic demonator chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
Cool ending :)
Lolicon001 chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
You don't know how much I cried potatoes for them
LUKA (Q _ Q) LUKA! I was reading this in the middle of the night and I couldn't just stop halfway. Although, Luka being a thief wasn't really my thing, the important part is that you have displayed Luka as I have always wanted her to be. After finishing this, my eyes were bloodshot form crying and I didn't get any sleep. Please do an extra chapter. Please I need to know more, please?
Lance58 chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
What? it ended too soon :/ i wish there was more! but please make more
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story! It reminded me of fantasy RPG games and I could totally picture in my mind each environment like it was a new level. I wasn't too enthused about Luka being taken away from the story for a while (and I've never liked torture) but it helped advance the plot I guess. I found the ending pretty interesting as well. Overall, I liked this story. Good job!
Mir chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Curious that I've read quite a few of your other works now, even finding through your profile, yet only happened upon this one while browsing with a negitoro-themed filter under the general search. Regardless, I am quite pleased with what I did find! As it would seem to be a recurring theme with your stories. Whilst I hold a certain degree of resentment for the death of a certain maiden in the final stretch of the story.. I think I shall bite my metaphorical tongue, since it did seem to be a crucial element to the closing plot elements. An interesting story structure you made use of overall, yet I'm not complaining. In the few hundred words of the epilogue, I really wasn't expecting it to be, yet it was quite fulfilling. Not every question I had answered, naturally, but satisfied nonetheless, and that's all I really ask for with a hefty word count to go through! Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us, as always!
The Reality DumPer chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Hahaha. Whooo...
Had a good time laughing at Luka's idiocy there. That was too cute.
Also, I never realized that it was going to be fantasy (apparently, I missed reading the genre). But since it's you, it works.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
You Play Skyrim?
Psykoakuma chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Interesting.
Miku totally harbingered the hell out! But to what end? Life as we know it today? At least she got her Luka back (eventually). I also enjoyed the concept of Lily as an engineer, but in practice it seemed more of an embellishment.

Meiko was... a disappointment. To be so skilled and professional got my attention. To sell her morality for gold earned my scorn. Don't get me wrong, gold is cool, but only as a tool to achieve something much more important. To go all out for money is the choice of someone who has no real ideals or goals. Just a default gimme in the reward type scenario. What a shame. And sorry Yukari, but Meiko really deserved a little torture for being a damned sellout with no ethics or principles.
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Crap. I need to go to bed now but I want to read just one more chapter!
This is a very compelling adventure story! But I'm really worried about Luka. If something horrible has happened to her then I think these people will make the prophecy of the harbinger come true. Given what Luka means to Miku, I can think of no other option.