Reviews for Next On
Lolicon001 chapter 17 . 1/25
You don't know how much I cried potatoes for them
LUKA (Q _ Q) LUKA! I was reading this in the middle of the night and I couldn't just stop halfway. Although, Luka being a thief wasn't really my thing, the important part is that you have displayed Luka as I have always wanted her to be. After finishing this, my eyes were bloodshot form crying and I didn't get any sleep. Please do an extra chapter. Please I need to know more, please?
Lance58 chapter 17 . 1/18
What? it ended too soon :/ i wish there was more! but please make more
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story! It reminded me of fantasy RPG games and I could totally picture in my mind each environment like it was a new level. I wasn't too enthused about Luka being taken away from the story for a while (and I've never liked torture) but it helped advance the plot I guess. I found the ending pretty interesting as well. Overall, I liked this story. Good job!
Mir chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Curious that I've read quite a few of your other works now, even finding through your profile, yet only happened upon this one while browsing with a negitoro-themed filter under the general search. Regardless, I am quite pleased with what I did find! As it would seem to be a recurring theme with your stories. Whilst I hold a certain degree of resentment for the death of a certain maiden in the final stretch of the story.. I think I shall bite my metaphorical tongue, since it did seem to be a crucial element to the closing plot elements. An interesting story structure you made use of overall, yet I'm not complaining. In the few hundred words of the epilogue, I really wasn't expecting it to be, yet it was quite fulfilling. Not every question I had answered, naturally, but satisfied nonetheless, and that's all I really ask for with a hefty word count to go through! Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us, as always!
Dummy Perception chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Hahaha. Whooo...
Had a good time laughing at Luka's idiocy there. That was too cute.
Also, I never realized that it was going to be fantasy (apparently, I missed reading the genre). But since it's you, it works.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
You Play Skyrim?
Psykoakuma chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Interesting.
Miku totally harbingered the hell out! But to what end? Life as we know it today? At least she got her Luka back (eventually). I also enjoyed the concept of Lily as an engineer, but in practice it seemed more of an embellishment.

Meiko was... a disappointment. To be so skilled and professional got my attention. To sell her morality for gold earned my scorn. Don't get me wrong, gold is cool, but only as a tool to achieve something much more important. To go all out for money is the choice of someone who has no real ideals or goals. Just a default gimme in the reward type scenario. What a shame. And sorry Yukari, but Meiko really deserved a little torture for being a damned sellout with no ethics or principles.
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Crap. I need to go to bed now but I want to read just one more chapter!
This is a very compelling adventure story! But I'm really worried about Luka. If something horrible has happened to her then I think these people will make the prophecy of the harbinger come true. Given what Luka means to Miku, I can think of no other option.
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Wow! This is a pretty intense turn of events!
At first I was thinking Miku was being a little unreasonable given her circumstances, but after hearing about the river and waste... I think I would have reacted the same way hehe. :p
So the reason for Miku's flight is becoming clear and now it seems like Luka is being unreasonable. What did she expect Miku to do? Allow herself to be killed? I certainly understand not wanting to associate with murders, but Miku clearly acted in self-defense.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hell yosh! This is fully cute! An adventurous story in a curious world!
I like what I see and I feel this liken will continue.
Luka reminds me a little of Sakura Kyouko. Especially with the apples!
theunhappytwins chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
OMGSEQUELSEQUELPLEASE.
And moar Meiko. This story needed more Meiko. Yes, she is my Vocaloid crush. Why do you ask?
And possibly moar Kaito and Gakupo too.
But...SEQUEL! PLEASE! If it doesn't exist already*goes to check*
Lucy13FT chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This was... amazing... wow. I can't find any other words to describe this... Although, I would really love to see a sequel to this. MOAR NEGITORO xD
Squid of Anger chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
Great story. Deserves more reviews imo. Finished it in one go. Hey, maybe we could have a sequel? ;
chabachibi-chan chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Nooooooo! ;_; Luka! Don't Dieeee!
Unknown chapter 17 . 1/5/2013