Reviews for Cold as Snow, Thick as Blood
Just a fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I read this in 2012 when I was first coming into the fandom, I think it was even before I saw the actual episode. I don't really ship Wincest anymore, in fact it was another ship that dragged me into the fandom, but no matter what I'll always love this fic. It's one of my favourites, even after two and a half years. It's brilliantly written, it's perfectly in character, the style is very fluid and it's also one of my favourite episodes from season 3 (not from all seasons, but from season 3 it would be this, The Kids Are Alright because really scary, and Mistery Spot). I feel it could as well be canon. I think I'll make this my headcanon.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Dammit Dean! GOD. I *knew* he was gonna eat that apple and still I wanted to yell at him when he did it. XD Seriously, what could go wrong? C'mon now, kiddo. Although I can't argue that was a totally Dean thing to do.

This little fic had me tearing up, I'm not even gonna deny it. Sam laying Dean out on his bed, arranging him just so. Telling him he can't do it alone and then starting to tell him off...then of course thinking about how DEAN reacted to Sam actually being dead. Man, this just really got to me.

And THAT KISS. *sobs* So much is said through that kiss. I wanted to hug Sam right then, poor thing. And I love how after saying Sammy Dean is then of course all smartass and says "this is why health food sucks." It was such a cute little lighthearted thing that made me giggle. :D

AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED THAT THEY AREN'T GONNA TALK ABOUT THE KISS. :p 'Cause you love the angst-y stuff, don't ya?

This was so very Sam and Dean. Thank you for another awesome little adventure! *hugs*
LadyIfe chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I totally enjoyed this, so much. Its not much, but its hard to put into words how good this was. Well ...let me try.

. XD