Reviews for The Woman's Return
MEG chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Ok I have read all your sequels( except the
Thor ones) but this and the Cheese were my
favourite! Seriously, Guy Ritchie should make
all three a movie! Keep
rachelMacAdams chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Believe it or not I loved it. Sorry to write so late but I have learned about Sherlock Holmes movies four months ago. Anyway keep writing you are just amazing and soooo talentedā€¢ sorry about my English I'm Greekā€¦
myrladlernorton chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Yeaaaaaaaaaa! PERFECT!
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
oooh i really liked it! love the characterisation, you're clearly a huge fan! and i always love adler/holmes fics :D xx
JosephineM chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
write! write more!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This should have happened in the movie. :P Wonderfully written.
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awww. So sweet. Kudos to the Watson's to fooling Sherlock to actually meeting Irene. Good job! Loved how excited Sherlock is even though he doesn't show it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awwww. How sweet! Well done. The watsons DO have the ability to pull a trick or two up their sleeves!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
How sweet! Nice to see Sherlock getting what (who) he deserves! And hooray to the Watsons for pulling it off!
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha the length the Watsons had to go to in order to get him out of the house! Browse the mortuary? Lol and did he really try to steal a corpse? Oh my, I'm surprised Mary lasted the whole day! I liked how they did all that so that Irene could move in though. Sweet of them : )

I loved that one whole room is just for her bathtub lol, I'm sure is one of those huge ornate ones too. And what a lovely place for him to find her upon returning home lol! Im fairly certain he's going to love having her live with him lol ; )

Great job! It was funny and sweet : )
Alchemy Between Them chapter 1 . 7/1/2012