Reviews for The family Lines
So sweet love it
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Still a great read
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great story. It was so sweet. They are so cute together.

Thank you.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
llilah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like where your going with this story, remus/harry romances are a favorite of mine. But I really think you need a beta. I don't want to hurt your feelings but you had spelling and grammar mistakes in nearly every sentance. It felt like I was reading a rough draft not the final piece. There were times when you had growl instead of growled, bite not bit, or had them say something like "will you help me remus? Harry turned turned to look at remus." When it should have had the "" after remus? I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, because it was not my intention, but I really thought you shoul know.
Nagilover4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Love it.
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story! (BTW I'm sorry I hit the follow button by mistake *embarrassed face*)
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love wish there were more chapters
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOVE it. :D want more please!
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really enjoyed the premise of the story. I had a hard time at parts because of grammar and spelling errors, but overall it was enjoyable. Thanks!
Love chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love this story it is awsome it has everything i was looking for
Cookiefan571 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So. Rewrite it and have someone read it over. It's rushed and it doesn't flow well. That's not adding the grammar problems.
Reithandina chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The gramma is horrible, and so is the spellings. It's hard to actually understand, and that ruined the story - which was great actually.

Wished there'd been more dept to it though. The Plot and story that is.
MollyXJones chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey, I love this story! Its a great idea.
I was wondering if it'd be okay with you totake it and tweak it a bit? e-mail me at
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2012