Reviews for The Wondrous Adventures of The Righteous Maximus
Icephoinex chapter 21 . 10/17
It recently occured to me that although I have no read this story twice I never actually wrote a review for it.
I absolutly love it; you mix up point of view to show the emotion of characters and it brings so much life to the story. I love all your characters and how they are portrayed in this universe, it's nice to see them in a new setting with so many possibilities.
If the little scene at the end is a hint to a possible sequel that I would be over the moon, if not I guess I shall have to devour all your other stories...sweetness
Time's Quill chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
Dude this was awesome! I bled what you did with everything (and especially Navi). A sequel would be great, but I'd get it if there wouldn't be much to do lol. Amazing job!
Time's Quill chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
This chapter was beautiful in so many ways :D
Time's Quill chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I love it when you write from Navi's point of view. Easily my favorite chapters!
Time's Quill chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Navi is hilarious! Great job!
Tirfarthuan chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
There are no words that can sufficiently describe how awesome your Navi is. It's like you distilled everything awesome about Tatl, Fi, and Navi and combined them into one exponentially awesome character.
Jack Falconer chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
So, a little while back, I've read this fic.
I enjoyed it. A lot.

Anyway, I'd say this fic did successfully take the LOZ-verse and made it sci-fi/sci-fantasy.

Each member of the Righteous Maximus's crew was fun to read about, and also you provided an interesting approach on how to make the various races work in a sci-fi setting (from Gorons, to Gerudos, to Zoras, to who is perhaps the sole representative of the Kokiri in this sci-fi setting [i.e. the eternal child-like race and not necessarily the residents of that particular settlement] Saria, to the Sheikah and even to the fairies...).

My favorite character coming out of this fic is definitely Navi. A lot of times she ended up stealing the spotlight of whatever the situation was that she was in.

Now a couple of minor things:
I've probably failed to grasp this from your fic, but the adventures of the Righteous Maximus (Link did a good job on naming the ship that/you made a cool/funny/good name choice) across Hyrule: did it take place across one planet, one land (well, conglomerate of lands sorta like a super-sized Hyrule from the games) or was it a sorta across the planetary system/multiple planets type of journey?

And the ending (ending of the fic not necessarily the epilogue), was a bit of a letdown. I'm not entirely sure. I guess I was expecting Zelda to not necessarily be fully prepared to take over, but oh well, it could've been something I missed or just read differently than you intended.

But overall, my experience with the fic was very enjoyable. And I liked the characterizations (as well as reverses that take place such as Zelda's captured/enslaved persona and back again or Link going from beating himself up to doing what he has to or Saria's child-like innocence or lack thereof and coming to terms to what she had to go through or even the self-centered entertainment junkies that the Goron race has apparently become).

And the epilogue: And of course, Link has wanderlust. But at least he'll always make a visit back to Zelda.

And for the epilogue's end: potential sequel hook? It would be interesting if you were to ever write it. If not, then, I suppose you're just leaving that up to your readers' imagination as to what the continuing adventures of the Righteous Maximus and Link and Zelda would be like.

KaChan84 chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Wow...just wow! Read it all in one sitting...and now it's almost 4 in the morning and before I go to sleep I had to tell you how much I loved your story! It was so different than every Zelda-Fanfic I've read...And I especially loved to read the little Navi monologues! Thank you so much for sharing! Keep up the amazing work!
Hidari chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Awesome sauce! I had a blast reading it. _
CleoArrow chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I'm so sorry it took me so long to read this, but once again, your story was amazing. Are you going to continue it? Please tell me you will! I love your writing so much!
woodxvii chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Wow, just happened to come across this story in someones favorites and clicked cause the title drew me in. Absolutely a grand story though, read it through start to finish in pretty much one sitting.
Allendra chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Very good! A really enjoyable read, and sorry it took me so long to review this last one. You know I like all of your stories, but my only critique for this is that I feel it could easily have been expanded more after Ganondorf's death and I found myself wishing it had been. All the same, definitely another favorite of yours!

And I must say I loved the way you had Zelda talk. :)
Screen chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Fantastic and creative. I do agree with you, mideavil Zelda stories can get rather boring after awhile. It is always nice to read AUish stories. But yours wasn't the normal real world fics that I've read before. You had a masterful blend blend of modern times and older times. Though the energy swords reminded me a lot of Star Wars. :P

Anyway, all in all, I loved this fic just as I have loved all of your stories previous to this one. And I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write these.

PS. Was the Ghirahim thing at the end a cue for a sequel or just a humerous way to end the story?
madlink007 chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
This story is soooooo awsome. Please tell me you are creating a sequl!
Hat Guy chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Okay! Now that I have powered through the story, which I would like to thank you for writing as it has gotten me through me more boring parts of my day between classes this week, here is my review.
Over all, I greatly enjoyed it. I like the new take on the Zelda universe, and seeing a setting that isn't medieval or modern day is refreshing.
As for the characters, you did an excellent job portraying them and their feelings. I can only hope to achieve that level of success with my own in the future.
I recall seeing a couple of typos but off the top of my head I don't remember where they are, but it wasn't anything major.
I don't know if you plan to do a sequel, thought this has clearly been set up for one so I'll be on the look out. It's entirely possible that was just for 'teh lulz' and you don't plan to do anything with it.
Basically, good job! I look forward to your future works.