Reviews for Everybody Hurts
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Golly. Sounds like everyone's been pretty mean to Daisuke.

"Not ever. They treat me like I'm a child, then complain when i don't act as they supposedly do. Why can't they make up their minds?" That's what I wanna know.

"Why do I have to be so stupid that I can't make anyone see what I mean? Am I really that much of an idiot? Why can't I just have something go right for me? Why do I always have to mess it up? Sometimes I think everyone would be better off if I was someone else. Someone smarter and stronger and better able to be around people. Someone people could look up to instead of just laughing at. I hate them. I really do. They think everything I do is some kind of big joke. They don't take anything I do seriously. Why can't I be serious for once? Why can't I be someone other than me?"

So many other characters from other shows come to mind when these questions come up. Here's a note to potential writers out there: I don't care what medium, cruelty and nastiness will NEVER be funny. That's common sense.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow. This is a wonderful piece of art. It shows Daisuke's emotions and his dilemma - that he's unable to show his friends his true feelings. And so they continue hurting him, because they don't really know that they hurt him, because he always laughs it off...

You caught all those emotions beautifully in this short piece. There should be more fanfics like this one; short, but introspective.

Great Work.
Crest of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was so great! I love these stories that are sad and serious! It changes the mood of the story a bit. So, when was this and what happened to make him all of a sudden breakdown.
DigimonCager chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
"... THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFULLY WRITTEN! I LOVE THIS STORY!"D.C. *bursts into tears*

"She's also upset because she doesn't know how to write stories that are as deep as this."D.C's Gabumon.

"Not everyone has perfect writing talent, you know."D.C. -_-;;;
Neo chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
I love it! U should continue it and i love that type of sad, serious davis!
Draco and Amethyst Sweetie chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
That was really good! I liked it! I LOVE Daisuke! But...it kinda makes you wonder what thay did or said to make him so mad! OK! Well! Good story! Keep it up! Moumantai!

*Daisuke grin*

Draco Motomiya
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Very intense! You wrote this very well! Your story has great potential! I like that your showing a side of Davis that no one knows or sees (besides veemon). Keep it up!

Tiger Lily ..