Reviews for The Steel War
annaangel23 chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Still here and still reading my dear! Woohoo! Broomhead will be getting her magic back! Please update soon!

Elaenor James chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
Wow, i normally hate Mary-Sue stories but this one is intriguing. You write really well and your plotting is well paced and original. IMHO, it should be more about HB and less about you/Rocky, but otherwise a really good story so far.
annaangel23 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Nice chapter! Good idea with the rocks! I just Ethel can do it! Poor Rocky! Is she going to die? Oh I hope not! Please update soon!

annaangel23 chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Oh my! Poor Rocky! She's bleeding with scars, and they have to win soon. I do hope the group gets together and kicks Agatha's butt! I'm also hoping more of the history is explained soon! Anyway, please update soon!

annaangel23 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Glad you could update twice today! :) I can't believe Hardbroom's powers are gone! Just with a simple
Crystal! o_o I do hope she can still fight somehow! Please update soon!

annaangel23 chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Woohoo! Action is starting to happen! Poor Enid, and way to go Constance! Lol I loves how she didn't know how she did what she did. Please update when you can.

annaangel23 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
And the plot thickens...I'm waiting for the huge confrontation soon! I know it's going to happen especially with everyone roaming the school lol. I can't believe Enid was possessed, poor girl. Then there was the bleeding hands again. :( I hope she ends up okay! I wonder who they'll use next! Please update when you can!

annaangel23 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Woohoo! Loved the chapter! I can't believe Mildred turned out to be a silver witch! You'll hopefully explain that more in a later chapter? :) I like that Rocky was smart about trusting Constance and that she got to feel for herself. She kind of rocks and deserves it. I wonder who they'll use against the girls. O_O talk about a plot twist! ;) Plus I have to know what the heck the people are doing invading the castle. I get they want all those silver steels dead, but there has to be more to it, right? I mean, they could've started it at anytime. Why now? Loved the brain-blocker spell. Pretty ingenious. Thank you for replying to my reviews and explaining! I truly do love the story. Update when you can!

Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
this chapter was funny. and H.B. is scarry when mad.
annaangel23 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter! Wonder what the strange witchary is all about...I bet they got into the school by Hardbroom's broomstick right? Hopefully they figure out what's going on before it's too late! Update when you can!

annaangel23 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Loved it! Poor Mildred endearing a punishment she doesn't even know she's endearing. :( Though Cobstance is quite brilliant for coming up with it! I can't believe they out that little Broomhead witch into power! You kidding me? Who'd she have to kill on her way to the top lol? Plus, I bet she burned Rocky's house down! Please keep writing when you have time! I'm loving the story!

annaangel23 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yay! I'm glad you decided to do continue with your other story! I actually read this one first before reading 'Loopholes'. I love both stories, though, and I hope you continue this one!