Reviews for Mourning Over A Love That Never Was
ImmaNagi chapter 1 . 5/20
Christ chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I was expected Hayate to come and say "I'm sorry" one the end. Ain't I wrong now?
Nikita chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I see you don't like them much but why were you so harsh on Nagi. You know that because of her Hayate met Maria , Hignakiku.
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I cried in this but thanks I was finding a fic about these two that is sad but i still like them together though... anyway nice fic
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow. I'm more of a Hayate X Hina fan myself, but this is just depressing. So, terribly depressing. The writing style gave off a powerful impact and I could truly understand the message you're trying to convey. Even though the pace is a little quick, it's okay. I could imagine Nagi doing all this in such a short span of time.

Good job, and good luck for your next story!
Jade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is a good fic... Sure it's depressing but I almost could see it ending up like this. Personally I used to hAte the nagiXhayate paring, but after rewatching the series I have come to adore it. I just hope he ends up with someone... I hate when they end it with everyone being alone... PERSONALLY I hope he ends up with Izumi, Nagi, or Hina. Haha just have to keep watching.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
so sad,poor nagi
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
SMH... poor Nagi I feel a great deal of sympathy for her... Anyway nice one shot