Reviews for Scarlet Memories
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 3/12
What the hell is going on? Why is Kaname being so cruel to Zero? Why did Zero lose memories of his time spent with, I'm hoping, little Kaname? What's going on?! Please, just update... even if it's simply one more chapter so I can... well, actually I want Kaname to take Zero in his arms and hold him. Kaname isn't dying, is he? I mean, I'm assuming he's and everyone else is human in this fic, so...please, at least, consider writing more of this fic.
CaptainTsukiko chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I love it and I love you!(**). Please update more()
babyangelholic chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
jklkndfckjednxjm this story is very greaaatttt! . omoooo! I cannot hold myself to become so curious, and hey! Zero, why did you become a selfish brat like that? DX and Kaname too! I really feel that boy in Zero's past is exactly Kaname. Just my feel though. Kaname does care about Zero here. but heeckkk, he just acts like a jerk here. i hope u will update asap. amen!
Chaos chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
OMG so sad Update soon please
berryc chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
u have to wonder that kaname is probably the little boy in zero's memories...wondered what happened that it came to this situation...kaname seemingly ignoring zero but always checking up on him and secretly worrying about him and such...love zero's flashbacks to his memories. their so cute!
miarath chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This sounds very mysterious so far.
I wonder what really happened to Zero and his family here compared to what happened in canon.
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Aww so sad! I wish zero gives kaname's present and I hope kaname regrets slapping zero! So sad! Please update soonn!
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Please update!
hotxhotguy chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
please don't Kill Kaname! D:
Kekeh chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Congratulations! And the story is very good and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
shuki00 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Please update
soon! Asap:)
Starry Night chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
OMG! I'm so curious about Zero-chan's past! There're so many mysteries...his family tragic, his memories about the boy, the pedant...goshhh I can't wait to find out! XD Anyway, for god's sake Kaname-sama! You're such a jerk...why so harsh on Zero-chan! *sob* He's hurt! Poor Zero-chan! At least be nice to him. T-T I know he must have his reasons and that he's truly love his Zero-chan, seeing how desperate he tried to find him. Besides, I bet he's the one who wiped Zero-chan's tears away but I just hope he'll be a obvious more on his lovey-dovey side. Please update soon! :D
Mayo GirL chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
im sure it was kaname! XD
hitomi65 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012