Reviews for Moment of Happiness
An Old Plumerian Friend chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
GODDAMMITTHISISTHEMOSTBEAUTIFULFANFICTIONI'VEEVERREAD!...

... C-can I hug you for writing this? PLEASE? Can I?

This is... I-I honestly don't know what to say, I just don't know! You've driven me through a heart-wrenching roller coaster, ya know? YA KNOW?
And the way you implemented the star festival as a confession date... I absolutely LOVE YOU for that! It just makes the whole confession all the more sweeter... Hm, I've always regarded 七夕マツリ as a sort of Japanese valentines day... What with the super-cute story behind it and everything :) Summer truly is the magical season, don't you agree?
Thank you SO MUCH for manipulating a truly beautiful culture. Instead of the love alone, you've actually taken into account the date, the atmosphere... GAHTHEFEEEEEELLLLLSSSS!
AND YOU MADE CHINA SEME! YEEEEESSSSHHHHH!... Thank you for doing that :) It makes me cry tears of joy whenever I meet another awesomely talented fan fiction writer who makes China seme in their fan fiction XD I dunno, I suppose I'm just weird that way.

I suppose the only suggestion I would have for this is, um, perhaps you may insert some breaks through the story when necessary, to avoid confusion? Like in transition periods e.g. from Japan and China's moon-gazing to Japan's nightmare. But that is all really.

THANKYOUSOMUCHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! You've truly made my day with this, and I absolutely ADORE you for that! This is absolutely beautiful, enthralling, sweet, fluffy- no words can truly express how SO UTTERLY IN LOVE I am with this.

Expect me to re-read this from time to time ;)

Thank you so much, and I SERIOUSLY hope you continue to write.

-Plumeria hi