Reviews for Beware the Ice Queen
RPGNerd chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
I like the story and the plot made a lot of sense, for a superhero fic, but I have one problem. Why is Mike so helpless? He has a badass suit made of alien tech that is light years ahead of earth's yet he is beaten by an emp, nanomachines, and a bullet. This makes no sense. His suit basically give him access to advanced alien tech that would put most science-fiction universes to shame, an advance A.I. to help him understand it, and armor that is almost indestructible. How was he beaten by these idiots? His telekinesis should be enough to wipe out all of the villains in one big blast, and how is his armor not emp shielded? Some military equipment on earth is resistant to emps, and you expect me to believe that he can get taken out by a handheld emp device? This is that only plot hole I have found, but it bugs that crap out of me, and as much as I would love an answer, I doubt I'll get one, but if I do, could you put the reason in the sequel, if you make one that is?
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
The ending felt, well anticlimactic. You had a raising climax, then you really dropped it. It was good and nice ending. IF you make a sequel, I look forward to it.
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
"GRIPPING"
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
The wait was worth the reward! Some ass kicking is coming soon. Not two, but three thumbs up for this chapter! Keep them coming!
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
Back from the dead! With two chapters! *gives hug* I miss your beautiful fanfic. NOOOO cliffhanger! Well good work as always looking forward to your next chapter(s) *double thumbs up*
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
The greatly and long awaited chapter has finally come! I am rather curious as to how Mike figured it out. Hopefully Mike can make some amends and help Lucy, but only time and you can tell XD As always good work! *thumbs up*
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Lol I have been waiting awhile a long while for an update. Carson XD Mike and Sandy talking about Lucy? Maybe old Mike will starting piecing stuff together. This update was differently worth the wait. You got me sweating with excitement. Oh in case you are wondering all those "Someone" reviews are mine. LOL Carson XD
TheRealSomeone akaSomeone chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
w00t go to see your back! Nice chapter, I am a little confused as to what happen to Mike and Sandy. I am a bit confused about the whole 'soul' thing. Anyway good chapter looking forward to the next one! *thumbs up*
Someone chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Well Its the 31st your last update was on the 12th.
Someone chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Thanks for the answer not you have me anxious for that update. Also thanks for the answer. I must say since that update that was disappointing all point it. This fanfic as quickly picked it up. 'or so she thought' is why I assume my anxiety will come to end next update. But I could be wrong. Regaurdless, nice work as usual! And looking for to your next update. *thumbs up*
Someone chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
You didn't make Lucy go through with it. I hoping Taeshi has the kind of thoughts as you(I guess). The terminator has risen! ok Maybe not, but he does sounds badass and kind of scary. Looking forward to your next update. So this is what Augustus planned? Or just some blood crazed manic... only time will tell.

OH I am curious of if your MikexLucy? PauloxLucy? AugustusxLucy? Maybe JessicaxLucy? I am rather curious

I AM anxiously still waiting for the update when Mike finds out the Ice Queen is Lucy.
Someone chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Nice, 2 new chapters also man you keep surprising me. This fanfic does keep getting better and better. I got feeling that Augustus is going to use Mike somehow to try to kill Lucy. Man I need to get a life instead of predicting the Fanfic out-come. I am still super anxious for when Mike finds out the Ice Queen is Lucy.
Someone chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
YAY! Awesome new chapters and awesome that you updated not one but 2 chapters. I love the first sets us up for wtf is going to happen. the 2nd new chapter I was like LOL sex nice and LOL poor Lucy.
Someone chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
It seems like you don't update unless I say something... Anyway 11/24/12 was your last update almost 1 month and no update... "On another note I'd like to reassure you that under no circumstances will this Fic be stopped until it's done. I plan to finish this and though it may slow down with some updates, it just means it won't be out for a little bit." I know real life is very important but maybe just a little something to tells you haven't forgotten about your Fic you be very nice :)
Someone chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
I made a typo in my last review I said "what happened to Mike in chapter 16" I meant to say chapter 15.