Reviews for The New Guy
Sekowari chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
When I saw that line "Fiona felt like their group finally found the piece that was missing for quite some time", I couldn't help but think what her reaction might be with the addition of Vella :P Gosh, Lann would have a field day with that wouldn't he? It'd be fantastic to see a story of yours featuring Vella!
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awesome! I am so awaiting Kai's arrival on Europe servers in 3 days! Thank you to make him already a welcoming character

Do you mind if I translate your story into French? It would be nice for the launching of Kai.

Have a good day!
*Hermi-kô***
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
pretty nice, however, i think you need focus on balancing you characters, because right now the only 2 people anyone will like is fiona and evie. the rest of the characters are either bumbling idoits (Karok), incompetent losers (Lann), or generic silent people (now Kai). You should make every character relevant, or at least give them a more interesting personality than the 2 male sitcom characters and Kai Statham you got going there.
AvengedVeralin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Brilliant, you capture each character's personality perfectly. I'm a fan of your Vindictus stories (Lann's just adorable in a pushover kind of way). Hope to see more chapters in the future!