Reviews for A Revisiting
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Thanks so much for this. I just finished reading The Retribution yesterday and I so disliked that ending. Your story put things right again for me, so thanks! I hope you'll write more stories, because they're just fantastic!
polly chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
The next best thing after the original book. Thank you so much!
Kirsty chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is FANTASTIC! So, so in character & it is a way i can really see the next book going. Or at least I hope it does! This is getting bookmarked so I can read it again and again 3
Natali chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautifully written! Abselutely wonderful :). So in character, so plausible and so moving!
Quel2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for this story. I just read "Retribution" and your piece was like a balm after McDermid put me through a shredder. Good writing. You kept them in character and the development is very believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So lovely!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hi! I really LOVE your story! It's told really well. Love the fact that Tony went away with his boat and changed. Reading about what they think and their dialogue: you describe it really well! I just wish Carol would have said something more like an apology or something, but on the other hand I can imagine that that's really hard for her. I love how Tony acted towards her in the end. That he wanted to help her, and that he poored out his heart to her. I hope you'll write more! Can't wait for McDermid's new book by the way. But this is something to get me going until the book finally comes! Thanks!
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I utterly, utterly adore this! So awesome!