Reviews for Bloodlines
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
I'm usually surprised at the end of a "mystery" like this - because I never get the right person - but this time - aha - I knew who it was before Sam! Read this one - you'll like it. But I might have taken it out a bit more with Jed and Abbey and the introduction of Daniel to the girls. Also would have liked to hear what Daniel had to say to the press.
Charmed8620 chapter 12 . 7/3/2006
This was an excellent story! I really enjoyed reading it and I am looking forward to seeing if you have written anything else on this sight.
BrokenSkye chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
Wow!

That... I mean...

I never expected that twist.. though I would have loved to have actually been there when CJ said that it was the President's father...

Priceless!

Keep up the good work!
JustTwisted chapter 12 . 3/15/2004
Kudos!
Characters perfect, the joy of Angsty Sam, his special relationship with Bartlet and a perfect picture of Abby/JEd. kudos
LoveChilde chapter 12 . 9/7/2003
Nomad honey, never have 18,0 words been devoured quite this quickly- at least by me. Held my breath til the last second...Gods, the angst...Spectacular.
Katherine Grace chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Eee!

Very good. And poor Sam...*sigh*
Eolivet chapter 12 . 6/18/2002
Ooh, that was great! I loved the staff in "crisis-mode" - you wrote that so well. I'll admit to figuring out the twist early on, but that's 'cause I read too much fanfic. Wonderful job. Keep writing!
West chapter 12 . 6/15/2002
Love your fic. Will there be a sequel?
bluejeans chapter 12 . 6/14/2002
Hah! I knew it! Another great story from you, as I've come to expect. Bravo and well done.
Kristy chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
I really love this story. Well written and great over all. My only complaint is that it's been obvious since the second chapter who the kid's father was.

but I won't spoil other's enjoyment with my suspicions. :)

-Kristy
CPP chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Still really enjoying this story, and loving specifically the Sam-SamDad-trust details.
Neva Laurie chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Great story, which is what I've come to expect from you :) I think I'm starting to see where this is going, but I could be wrong. Either way, I'm definitely along for the ride. Keep up the good work!
Corrina chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Excellent story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
West chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
This is a great fic. Write more soon.
Jana chapter 8 . 6/12/2002
Well, I've got my suspicions about what's going on here, and I am eagerly awaiting either confirmation or a different (equally well crafted and written) scenario. Kudos on another thoroughly enjoyable read!