Reviews for Happily Ever After
quarian chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Love the build up in this fic. Felt the hurt when Regina cried. Loved how Emma stayed the course and used her sincerity to gently break through to her.
artificial-cup-of-tea chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This was just wonderful! Put a big smile on my face :)
quarian chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
That was really powerful. What Emma said about wanting just Regina. Woah!
Bason chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
That was nice.
Wissa38 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I really rather love this story.
Lanaholic chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Chapter7, very intense, loved it, and so I liked Chapter8.
Well well, in some point I think Snows behaivor is odd but then again.. mhm.. I don't know.. LoL
Chapter9 felt like a rollercoaster.. xD
Ah, the end... now I'm sad..
It kinda ended way to fast! xo
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
LMAO chapter 5
great chapter! Well well, when do we make some energy? xD
very plausible!

Well, of course Regina knows what happened in ch6... ohh you stupid Emma..
These things happen if you want to do and say things you think the person you talk to wants to hear. Uhm, you get my point, I'm sure..
Lanaholic chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Kinda wondering.. why noone says anything about the fact that Emma stays so often at Reginas and such... same goes for Henry... townsfolk, Snow,.. won't agree to that would they?
but ey... nevermind..really..
Oh, perfect chapter end...
Lanaholic chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I'm wondering why Regina gave Emma the admission..possibility..the ability actually - to enter this "bubble". Just like that... Wondering if you explain this at some point..
It surprised me. But ey, everyone needs some milk, right? lol
Oh I miss your piece already and I'm not even finished yet..
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very good start *likes*
sherban1988 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Very good story, freaking loved it!
nitebirds chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Love this line ... "There are many different kinds of magic in the world, and there are many different kinds of happily ever after." Yes, indeed. :) A fantastic story! sqsqsqsq
giftedpurpose chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Brilliance!
Carol chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Without fail, I enjoy your writing. Sorry I don't comment enough. I'm usually in too much of a frenzy to get to the next chapter! You're very good and it's very satisfying how you write these guys. Hope you don't stop!
littledragonflyson chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and really well paced with an interesting plot . Need i say more?