Reviews for Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
kudos
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Wow a great story! Loved it and how everything was resolved :)
Kateregal chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Such a wonderful SQ fanfic...It has everything and I feel and hurt and love between characters. I must say I cried when Regina almost died and I literally heard Emma calling Reginas name...and when Regina said to her mother how she can get her happy ending I was so happy and tears of joy just came up. And when Rumple said "thank you, your majesty" That was so nice. Thank you for writing this. Its brilliant.
quarian chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Love the build up in this fic. Felt the hurt when Regina cried. Loved how Emma stayed the course and used her sincerity to gently break through to her.
artificial-cup-of-tea chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This was just wonderful! Put a big smile on my face :)
quarian chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
That was really powerful. What Emma said about wanting just Regina. Woah!
Bason chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
That was nice.
Wissa38 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I really rather love this story.
connyx chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Chapter7, very intense, loved it, and so I liked Chapter8.
Well well, in some point I think Snows behaivor is odd but then again.. mhm.. I don't know.. LoL
Chapter9 felt like a rollercoaster.. xD
Ah, the end... now I'm sad..
It kinda ended way to fast! xo
connyx chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
LMAO chapter 5
great chapter! Well well, when do we make some energy? xD
very plausible!

Well, of course Regina knows what happened in ch6... ohh you stupid Emma..
These things happen if you want to do and say things you think the person you talk to wants to hear. Uhm, you get my point, I'm sure..
connyx chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Kinda wondering.. why noone says anything about the fact that Emma stays so often at Reginas and such... same goes for Henry... townsfolk, Snow,.. won't agree to that would they?
but ey... nevermind..really..
Oh, perfect chapter end...
connyx chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I'm wondering why Regina gave Emma the admission..possibility..the ability actually - to enter this "bubble". Just like that... Wondering if you explain this at some point..
It surprised me. But ey, everyone needs some milk, right? lol
Oh I miss your piece already and I'm not even finished yet..
connyx chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very good start *likes*
sherban1988 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Very good story, freaking loved it!
nitebirds chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Love this line ... "There are many different kinds of magic in the world, and there are many different kinds of happily ever after." Yes, indeed. :) A fantastic story! sqsqsqsq