Reviews for My Heart Beats for You
Emom chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
Dear Guest,
I apologize for the weird random non-review. I didn't realize it had gone through, that was automatic after a few days of not being on my laptop. I can't moderate from my phone. I have deleted it. Yes, I use the moderate for reviews, my choice. It is not because they "displease me" but because they may simply spew hate which isn't very helpful. Sometimes they are long with discussion and I just reply with a thank you to acknowledge my appreciation for their time and discussion.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/22/2013
So judging by your public review responses, you obviously don't allow certain non-signed reviews to show up, which is fine, that's your right. But why let a non-signed review show up that says "Type your review for this chapter here..."? That's not a review at all! If you're going to moderate and delete the unsigned reviews that don't please you, it might be wise to also delete the nonsense reviews like that one is because otherwise it looks like it's an attempt to pad out the review count by letting a "nothing" comment like that post.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Sorry to keep replying here but I do want to be able to tell guest reviewers thank you for their advice and information. I did research the copyright laws with public domain and even the Fair Use Act. Your information was very much appreciated. I have learned a lot along the way with this story (which I love to do) and I am very thankful for helpful and educating critics that give me information to better my contribution to the site. I don't go out of my way to break any rules, guidelines or laws (I'm not that brave). I have listened and done some editing and again I appreciate helpful coaching. Thank you again. EMOM
Emom chapter 37 . 5/12/2013
To guest Iwillplay, I very much appreciate you taking your time to read and review, thank you very much. Since you didn't sign in I could only reply my thanks here :) Yep, writing about Mike was new to me even though yes Johnny is a great character also. If you even liked Izzy that is nice, yes she was an OC as warned in the description because I know not everyone likes original characters. And yes I thought about killing her off and had two endings written but decided I'd make it a happy one since that's the joy of writing your own stuff. I know how MS haters are lol, nothing can be done right when it comes to some OC's, let um live you're wrong, kill um off you're wrong. So I figure just do what I decide in my own story. You are right, I did make timeline mistakes when I started. That was my error and reviews helped me to learn and correct that, so I am thankful for those who took the time to help me do better. I did go back and fix them (I hope I got them all) and all songs are from the 70's in the story. I also did review the guidelines because I didn't want to do anything illegal and they say song lyrics must come from a public domain, which all these songs are on the public domain and I never claimed the lyrics as my own. A couple are originals (and no, I never claimed to be a good music writer) but just tried to think outside the box a bit. So I do care about the rules and tried my best to follow them. I'm very open to making any corrections needed if I have violated the guidelines anywhere as that is never my intention. I know it takes time to read through that many chapters so I do appreciate your time and effort.
Rescue45 chapter 38 . 5/8/2013
This was an amazing story from beginning to end. It was a great read and I thank you for sharing the journey with us.
LoveRoy chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Can we hear about Izzy and Mikes next step soon?
Rescue45 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
I'm so totally into this story. I hope it ends well.
Rescue45 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to see how it ends.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
Wow...beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this one alot. I am a big Johnny fan, but love all the guys. This is the best Mike story I have read. Thanks for the fun...
Ginger S chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
Just caught up on this fantastic story of love, happiness, family, extended family and friends. Wonderfully written. The trip from Mike's recovery to Izzy's led us skillfully through life's trials to a gloriously happy ending. I love happy endings. Can't wait to read your next story., and as another reviewer mentioned... hopefully more of Mike and Izzy.
BlueF250 chapter 38 . 4/27/2013
Yay! Icouldn't be happier what a great story and a happy ending thank you so much for sharing it!
darspi chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
Very excellent work. I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
I waited to the end to review to make sure it would get finished. I don't normal read Mary Janes and Izzy was a bit "clicheish" at times. Still it was a wonderful emotional read from beginning to end. The story was labeled as one about them as a couple and even though you kept it to that you still managed to include the station guys along the way. I know that all stories have to eventually come to a close but I do hope that we might see more adventures of Mike and Izzy in the future.
Piscean6724 chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
What a perfect ending to a fabulous story. I loved every word of it and I'm so glad you didn't include the death scene - heehee!
Laughing Librarian chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
What an ending! This was so perfect- our Mike is back where we all know he needs to be, Izzy is mended, and life is good. Bravo!