Reviews for Cat Tails
Aya chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is a very sweet and fluffy story. Thank you!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
lol this is a classic! Good job!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I love neko stories! They are the best! Hehehe! So... Wanna write more? :D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh hot. It's excellent to see someone like Sanada being like that.
Call Me. MIRA chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Lol, i love the ending... and the start... and all the bits in between XD
It was very HOT, is there ANY way you might write another chapter (... or ten) :P
chacocat chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
aww FF is dumb. I can't link the doodles :*( (slash)ZB8qayYgQ_mK (hope this works...)
chacocat chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
jdkajdk;af dominant kitty Sanada is GREAT *_* Have some Cat Tails-inspired slightly dirty doodles :3 . /tumblr_mej5n6jTPD1qznd7yo2_

. /tumblr_mej5n6jTPD1qznd7yo1_ (there's no neko Yukimura but there should be because he'd be hot lol)
lemon-and-chai chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
SO CUTE omg I died twice. XDDD Sana-dada CAT IN HEAT -nosebleed- XDDDDD ehehehehehe -giggles more- I love this so, so much. ... Okay, need to stop there before the pervertedness of this review becomes to great...

Yuki needs kitty ears too now.
kuroikuu chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Way to burn up the sheets Sanada! HAWT!
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Oh gosh... Sanada in heat. And not only was this neko!Sanada, but dominant!neko!Sanada XD Love love LOVE! Thank you for posting this!

Also, Love the ending! Hahaha Yukimura would get his kitty a collar XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oooh. That was very good. And I love the author's rant instead of note. Please don't crawl in a dark corner!
uhhhh hey chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
oh wow this is awesome lmao. yesterday I was just wondering how your life was going since you haven't updated much recently, and the next day I see an email notif of a new chapter and a new story from you :D

mmhm I love neko sanada and his urges- I mean, ummmmmm nope nuh-uh who are you calling a pervert. /looks away

... though yeah I am glad how he was able to control these urges when he saw yukimura in pain

even though it's been a while, you're writing's still pretty awesome whoooo /applauds
Soul Vrazy chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I though this about seme Yukimura?
amianime chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
you should make another chapter for this to continue on if Renji finds the antidote and whey sanada gets a collar
yHime chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OH.
I have to say, I'm certainly not complaining.
This was nosebleed-inducing to the core. Neko!Sanada...I think it's waking up my cat ears fetish that I didn't realise I have.
If there is a time when you feel like writing a smut like this again - PLEASE do share it cause I'm...you know...(a YukiSana perv) and would not complain. At all.
*hearts*