Reviews for Princesses And Weddings
Frances Diane chapter 20 . 4/3
I've recently read your story (in fact became your fan) and I find this story very good. This is actually a brilliant story :D I love it 3 Too bad I can't follow your story because I can't open the link you gave to us.
This is one of the best fanfiction stories of the film Secret of Moonacre that I've read. I want to commend your ideas for the sequel of this movie especially the new sweet flavor that you gave to the love story of Robin and Maria.
You really did a good job! I'm sorry for asking too much but please update your new chapter in this website.
I hope its not too late for my request. I know that there are lots of your followers/readers hoping and waiting for the continuation of your story.
Please :))))))))))
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
nooooooo cant find link
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
i think useing modern language makes it more real
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
sooo good
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
she dreams ooo
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
not to slow not to fast just wright
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
very good
a perso chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
i liked it take your time but you have to continue
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Maria meets some guy she used to know & robin gets jelly
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
i went on quotev to see your story and have just one thing to say... i am never reading a story by u again it waas awful u totally changed tune with your stories and it was a waste of mt time. i really am not into excuses or procrastination and although i can sort of relate i still thonk thats it wasnt good. try harder
bye bye
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I love this story. I hope they get married and have kids
Lauren chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I would really enjoy it if there was just a little more danger and excitement at least 1 more time! gr8 story! keep up the good work!