Reviews for Princesses And Weddings
Rebecca Cluney chapter 20 . 10/15
I like to read what happens next does Maria be kidnapped by William and well Robin find her or well be stabbed or shot by William and have his friends and father even Maria's uncle go find her;well i hope you well put that William is a son of a gambler that killed Maria's father and hope that Robins frends and his father right hand man Du-lac also comes and helps to find her which that they well do;And help her escape from their clutches and take her back to Robin and her family but she sees Robin in I think she should stand by his side till he wakes up and see her and ask her to married the could have little De Noirs running around.
lolly chapter 20 . 1/13
sorry i can't manage to sign up on the new page but I suggest just reading your story over and then seeing were it leads you but if your really stuck start with robin rescuing maria.

By the way I love if you made another chapter before school starts back up
Kit cat17 chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
I think Robin did the best thing by punishing the dumby William
hsm19810122 chapter 20 . 1/16/2016
I find this story very interesting and I like it. I like how you put William in there so it was a bit of a love triangle (because I like a bit of drama XD). It's a shame though that I can't use the link but I just want you to know I think this story is brilliant and I will assume that this ends in a happy ending with Robin and Maria getting married which in my opinion, is the best kind of ending the Moonacre. Great story continue writing!
Human-at-Heart chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I've only read 2 chapters but I think the writing is REALLY good. Very happy you're not rushing things. Can't wait to read the rest! 3
Frances Diane chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
I've recently read your story (in fact became your fan) and I find this story very good. This is actually a brilliant story :D I love it 3 Too bad I can't follow your story because I can't open the link you gave to us.
This is one of the best fanfiction stories of the film Secret of Moonacre that I've read. I want to commend your ideas for the sequel of this movie especially the new sweet flavor that you gave to the love story of Robin and Maria.
You really did a good job! I'm sorry for asking too much but please update your new chapter in this website.
I hope its not too late for my request. I know that there are lots of your followers/readers hoping and waiting for the continuation of your story.
Please :))))))))))
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
nooooooo cant find link
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
i think useing modern language makes it more real
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
sooo good
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
she dreams ooo
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
not to slow not to fast just wright
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014