Reviews for The Way We Were
Sarah Sepanski chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
WHAT?! NOOO! I can't believe she slept with Jason?! Yeah! She BETTER be thinking about Shawn! That should've been HIM if anybody! I hope their time comes! I hope she gets with Shawn! I LOVE this story!
Sarah Sepanski chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
This is SOO GOOD! I love this! I love how Shawn and Sarah are getting closer! Hopefully that leads them somewhere! Where they both know they wanna go!..I ment as in a relationship like I hope they end up together!
Sarah Sepanski chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Ooh! Shawnie is staying in her bedroom! This is getting good!
Sarah Sepanski chapter 32 . 12/16/2016
NOOOOO! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! THIS WAS SO REALISTIC AND SO GOOD! I NEED MORE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER! X,( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! WRITE MORE! YOU GOT ME ADDICTED! LOL
dementedcupcake chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
Please tell me your making a sequel, I'm in love with this story, it's amazing!
AnythingReally1 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
Well, for one thing... Jason could think your not interested in him... *sigh* Oh well. gReat chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Person chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
I really like this.
AnythingReally1 chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Great chapter! I'm glad you updated!
AW2014 chapter 28 . 5/4/2015
AwesomeWriter2014 here! Don't feel like signing in but, oh well.

Awesome chapter! I was thinking Jason, or Eric, but I'm glad you used Jack! Definitely a plot turner!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
gromit5 chapter 28 . 5/3/2015
I just knew it was gonna be Jack! Can't wait for your next update. The double date is bound to be a disaster.
AnythingReally1 chapter 27 . 4/25/2015
Ohhhhh who is she ganna ask? hmmmm maybe Jason...? Or Eric? maybe...? She probably has met some other guys but I just can't renember. Haha. I can't wait for an update!
AnythingReally1 chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Hm, definitely didn't see that as the way that would go! It's been so long since this story was updated! Thank you so much for continuing! Like always, very amazing chapter. Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Omg y have to continue this I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm hoping Sarah and shawn will date
Jessica chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I love this story! Please update!
AnythingReally1 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
*FANGIRLS* THIS IS AMAZINGGGG. I AM SUPER EXCITED THAT JACK IS IN THE STORY! YAY! AND THE WHOLE THING WITH HARLEY KIENER WAS JUST FANTASTIC. AND JACK IS HERE AND OMG, THIS IS MAKING ME SUPER HAPPY, PLEASE UPDATE!