Reviews for The Way We Were
dementedcupcake chapter 33 . 7/8
Please tell me your making a sequel, I'm in love with this story, it's amazing!
AnythingReally1 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
Well, for one thing... Jason could think your not interested in him... *sigh* Oh well. gReat chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Person chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
I really like this.
AnythingReally1 chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Great chapter! I'm glad you updated!
AW2014 chapter 28 . 5/4/2015
AwesomeWriter2014 here! Don't feel like signing in but, oh well.

Awesome chapter! I was thinking Jason, or Eric, but I'm glad you used Jack! Definitely a plot turner!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
gromit5 chapter 28 . 5/3/2015
I just knew it was gonna be Jack! Can't wait for your next update. The double date is bound to be a disaster.
AnythingReally1 chapter 27 . 4/25/2015
Ohhhhh who is she ganna ask? hmmmm maybe Jason...? Or Eric? maybe...? She probably has met some other guys but I just can't renember. Haha. I can't wait for an update!
AnythingReally1 chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Hm, definitely didn't see that as the way that would go! It's been so long since this story was updated! Thank you so much for continuing! Like always, very amazing chapter. Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Omg y have to continue this I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm hoping Sarah and shawn will date
Jessica chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I love this story! Please update!
AnythingReally1 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
*FANGIRLS* THIS IS AMAZINGGGG. I AM SUPER EXCITED THAT JACK IS IN THE STORY! YAY! AND THE WHOLE THING WITH HARLEY KIENER WAS JUST FANTASTIC. AND JACK IS HERE AND OMG, THIS IS MAKING ME SUPER HAPPY, PLEASE UPDATE!
When I Make It Shine chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
ohh I cant wait to see what her take is on the whole Jack thing
gromit5 chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
Awesome! I'm so glad that you're back updating this story...I love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
I'm so glad that you updated this. I read your original chapter 24 as well as this one and I must say that the first one gave me a sense that the story was coming to an end because of the jump in time. The new chapter feels like there is a lot more to come and I sure do hope that there is...love this story...hoping that Shawn and Sarah stay together through whatever is to come next :) Thank you for writing!
CacklingCactus chapter 24 . 9/18/2014