Reviews for Stars and Airplanes
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ehh ... kenny kissing Dawn's forehead and dancing with her made me cringe. I don't like penguinshipping, it's cringeworthy.
selh chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful writing, I really liked the ending, it's classy... Great job
MissCheckMate123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You know as well as I do that I only come on this site to read Pearlshipping and your stories! So happy you're writing again! Thank god for the summer holidays! Though they've decided to dump homework on us... I always liked the idea of airplanes and stars!

I liked how you tried to go for the third person, considering you always talk in first (though maybe in Snow Dazed you talked in third)? But yes. My heart broke a little for 'Satoshi' at the end, and I felt sorry for Kengo too...for some odd reason! I like how they both wished for the same thing, just shows how alike they are (AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER! AHAHA! -SHOT-). *SWEATDROPS* Sorry 'bout that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
YAY! Finally! Another one shot! So glad you've done one, and I do really like it too! Good job! Have you ever thought about doing another song fiction? I love your song fictions! It's a bit odd seeing Kenny as the 'go for it' kind of guy but neither the less I liked the story! I liked his part in it, because it brought out Ash's jealousy (jealous Ash always gets a thumb up from me) and Hikari is totally oblivious to it! It's a shame how at the end Ash still doesn't go and tell her how he feels but that's okay! Because he said he'd promise to go and tell her one day! :D I hope Hikari thinks the same thing. I'm glad you're writing again!

And since fanfiction doesn't have the name thing for anonymous reviewers, I'll just say my name is...Ruby? Ahahaha!
Jay Sage chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I couldn't really tell if you meant to or not, but from time to time you would switch from 3rd person to 1st omnicient for aline or two. It wasn't a story killer or anything, but it was most definitely odd.

On a good note, the story itself was very nice. It's always a treat to get something new from you. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
J'adore this story! The idea has floated around this site before but I seriously do love the way this has been set out by 'wishing on a fake star'. It just shows how much they want each others love by wishing on something that isn't really even there for that typical purpose! It makes it even better that this is a Pearlshipping story. I do get fed up of Kenny always being the bad guy in some stories, but I like how you reminded me how at the end of the day he is a friend, and that he acknowledges it.

I like the drops of drabble in this story, it's here and there but isn't over powering. Good job! I liked Ash's jealousy towards Kenny, and vice versa for Kenny. It showed he does actually care for her! If I had an account, I'd favourite this! But alas, I cannot! WAHHH! You better always keep this story up because I will be coming back to read this!

ALSO! YAY! I can't wait to play the new games! I heard N's in it...but I won't ruin it for you! I watched the walkthroughs too and hated myself for it!