Reviews for The Waterfall
bra
Unknown chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Its so cute I love your stories they make me squeal :3 I really liked it
kawaiipanda63 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I really hope the next chapter comes out soon. I really have enjoyed this. Please don't drop this story.
Argon1337 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I don't mind the cliffhanger, I can hang on for long periods of time. Once again you've done a well with keeping with their character despite everything that has been going on. Unfortunately there isn't much for me to put down here since it's so short, but still, it's a great chapter. Here's to more of your work in the future.
LadyFlonne714 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
This is a very cute chapter Lunarfox. As expected my old friend. Keep it up if you know what I mean *smirk* See you tomorrow morning Lunarfox.
Argon1337 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Reading the POVs you gave for Laharl, and Flonne, I felt like this was your best work capturing their personalities, and I would really like to hear more from them...but you're Etna, and Link are a little bland for me. The characters are great, but their conversation didn't interest me that much. In conclusion I say you should focus more on Etna, and Link more often since they have just started to get to know each other, and have some time alone, ignoring the brothers of course. Still I liked your chapter, and I'll look forward to your next one.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
YAY you updated! It's great! Hope you had fun in Mexico.

Focus on Laharl and Flonne!
twoquitos chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS BEEN SO LONG!WHAT MADE YOU STOP!?
Argon1337 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
You're right it's really not your best, the lack of forest fires really brought this one down a notch.

But in all seriousness it was still enjoyable, and I don't see any rush done except for some grammar issue which increase around the halfway point. Nonetheless, good job as always.

I can tell a relational development is coming between Laharl, and Flonne, and you portrayed it well, subtle...I like that. I wish my characters grew closer that way, but they just love to argue, bicker, and get on each others nerves...
LadyFlonne714 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Well that was very interesting. I never thought laharl would be such a coward when he's alone with Flonne. Just kidding you know. Anyway still good chapter and what does sappy mean? Keep it up.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I really love this chapter! Its so cute. May I share your fic on my LaharlxFlonne blog on tumblr?
Argon1337 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Hands down your best chapter yet, it had it all. Hilarious, action packed, and a bit of drama as the icing on the cake. Very little errors too, plus the POV perspective of some of the characters were a nice touch. All in all I think you did excellent, and I'll continue to wait for the next one.
LadyFlonne714 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey Lunarfox I love your story. I'm so inspired that it made me want to join. I HOPE you write more stories.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Only noticed one typo other than that good job :3
Argon1337 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Finished reading it, it's pretty good for your first story, and it looks like you only get better. I've said all I could in previous reviews, but I do hope to see more of your work even if you suddenly decide to write something different. You'd be surprise how often that happens at times. Again great job.