Reviews for The Rain Stays The Same
Shahrezad1 chapter 25 . 8/6
Did this get...revamped and reposted? I feel like I read the ending before...

In any case, this makes me happy, that they finally found their way; that, even though it took Evey's mother to help them out with it, things came to where they need to be. :) Thank you for a lovely story, and an enjoyable adventure full of multi-dimensional characters.
little-3-eyes chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
I just read the whole thing in one sitting. Awesome story. I loved it!
little-3-eyes chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
This is excellent. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! Well, *I'm* enjoying it.
Genderfluid-Lafayette chapter 26 . 6/13/2015
I read this entire story in one sitting, I'm not even kidding! I'm in love with it. You've created beautiful and vivid characters I am absolutely enthralled by. You have a wonderful writing style and a very distinct voice. I eagerly await the next chapter! :D
forestofmyown chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
Congrats on graduating! I'm so happy to see a new chapter, even if it's not new events. It's nice to get Magnus' view on this, make sense of his thoughts and his change of heart. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
Words can't describe how much I loved this fanfiction! I'll admit, tears were shed.. hehe.. and Magnus' proposal was just the most amazing scene. Please keep updating, and thank you so much for writing this!
DarkFairy77 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Young Macintosh is acting like an ass. Woman need to be treated with respect, even in this day in age. His father understands that, but he doesn't. With that attitude he will never get a girl.
DarkFairy77 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I have never been one for arranged marriages, even in this time. To think two people have to commit themselves to each other and they don't even know each other. That's just too much to ask.
Penelope295 chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
This story is EPIC romantic! Magnus' proposal to Evy was the best part for me! Keep on writing pretty please!
forestofmyown chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
FINALLY! YESSSSS! I am so happy and excited and happy more please hurray
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Interesting beginning! Glad to see a Macintosh story out there.
forestofmyown chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Oh my goodness I'm crying ;_; Everything's reaching a high point, and it's beautiful and it hurts and I LOVE IT.
forestofmyown chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
I am so excited you have no idea XD
forestofmyown chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
YES MAGNUS, TAKE YOUR SON'S SUGGESTION! Gah, I love this story so much XD And two updates so close! THANK YOU!
Shahrezad1 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Oooooh. Okay, I'm glad that you included the information as it adds depth to the situation. And also showcases even more the fact that Magnus is attached to her and desperate to keep her there. I wonder how long it'll take him to realize that the reason he wants her to stay is for him and not his son? Hmm, good question...