Reviews for The Rain Stays The Same
Boho-Indie Queen chapter 26 . 6/13
I read this entire story in one sitting, I'm not even kidding! I'm in love with it. You've created beautiful and vivid characters I am absolutely enthralled by. You have a wonderful writing style and a very distinct voice. I eagerly await the next chapter! :D
forestofmyown chapter 26 . 5/30
Congrats on graduating! I'm so happy to see a new chapter, even if it's not new events. It's nice to get Magnus' view on this, make sense of his thoughts and his change of heart. Thanks for the update!
Words can't describe how much I loved this fanfiction! I'll admit, tears were shed.. hehe.. and Magnus' proposal was just the most amazing scene. Please keep updating, and thank you so much for writing this!
DarkFairy77 chapter 2 . 1/25
Young Macintosh is acting like an ass. Woman need to be treated with respect, even in this day in age. His father understands that, but he doesn't. With that attitude he will never get a girl.
DarkFairy77 chapter 1 . 1/24
I have never been one for arranged marriages, even in this time. To think two people have to commit themselves to each other and they don't even know each other. That's just too much to ask.
Penelope295 chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
This story is EPIC romantic! Magnus' proposal to Evy was the best part for me! Keep on writing pretty please!
forestofmyown chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
FINALLY! YESSSSS! I am so happy and excited and happy more please hurray
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Interesting beginning! Glad to see a Macintosh story out there.
forestofmyown chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Oh my goodness I'm crying ;_; Everything's reaching a high point, and it's beautiful and it hurts and I LOVE IT.
forestofmyown chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
I am so excited you have no idea XD
forestofmyown chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
YES MAGNUS, TAKE YOUR SON'S SUGGESTION! Gah, I love this story so much XD And two updates so close! THANK YOU!
Shahrezad1 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Oooooh. Okay, I'm glad that you included the information as it adds depth to the situation. And also showcases even more the fact that Magnus is attached to her and desperate to keep her there. I wonder how long it'll take him to realize that the reason he wants her to stay is for him and not his son? Hmm, good question...
Shahrezad1 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
This whoooooole scene felt like a scene from a spaghetti western-where two figures face off across an empty space, ready to shoot each other. Or, as in this situation, fight each other with swords. -laughs- I adore the part of this chapter in which Evey first wakes up-that she opens her eyes, sees the Macintosh men, and immediately assumes that she must have hurt herself. XD It also says something about how she's fond of them and they've learned each others' habits and that the men are concerned about her. :) I very much liked that.

As for everything else. Um. Well. This is going to go well. XD

And ooooooooooooooooooooooooh Magnus' first response was to defend her/put himself between her and George. Muahaha.

Mua. Ha ha.
forestofmyown chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Oh my goodness this is as brilliant as ever, short or not _ I am so super excited, I kid you not. I'm dying XD I can't wait for more!
Shahrezad1 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Oh, flying fish. This is bad. This is very, very bad. Craptastic, in fact. D: I mean, I'm glad that Evey and Vailean are talking at least-that they're getting along and facing the future as best they can. And that all the celebrations are about to start. But...

This is either going to end horribly, or finally wake Magnus up to the realization that he cares for her, and she for him. Hopefully the latter. Butttttt...

Well, I'm guessing it's going to be the former before we get to that. Oh, man. We're all going to die. -runs hand through her hair and barks out a laugh-