Reviews for Unreality
sara-nadia chapter 12 . 9/6
please update
i love the history
Yugilee123 chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I loved it I hope u make more in the future. I will be following the story
milagglad chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Hey porque?... dejaste de escribir actualiar
uncg4ever chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
i fucking love this chapter/story. you are the best. cheers.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Please keep writing. Don't give up. This story is so good.
inquisitivepenguin chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Wow, this is a very unique storyline, I can't wait to read more of your work. This story is awesome!
Debbie93 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I love it...please update soon...!
BlackRockExorcis chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story. I've been re-reading this story every now and then and I ways hoped that you would update this story but seeing as its been a year and seven days I guess that won't happen anytime soon. Anyways...this story is hilarious especially when bella and inner-bella argue or talk to each other. Also thanks for the edward bashing, but you might and i mean just a little bit might be taking it a bit too far in ch.9. A little less cazy!edward and a lot more bellice...please?
123a456e chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I don't even like Twilight but this is a really good story!
DarkVega1 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Please write more i love it
Kell1310 chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
really enjoying
srickards chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
omg I can't wait for dickward to get the piss slapped outta him! great work on the story! you have mad skills!
Kythorian chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Ugg...There are some things about this fic that I like, but the level of your edward bashing is so unbelievably insane, it ruins the entire story. I'm not really an Edward fan either...He is overcontrolling and just kind of annoying most of the time. So I can understand why you don't like him. But taking him from that to flat out evil is ridiculous. Not to mention stupid to such a monumental degree that there is no way he could have possibly survived this long. No one who can tie their own shoes could possibly be that stupid.

He has said literally about 4 words to Bella...WHY would he be certain she is his mate when everyone else tells him differently? And based on what Jasper said, he only feels a mild attraction and curiosity about her. Why would he want his own family DEAD for a mild attraction? Not to mention his OWN words are that someone cannot attack their mate. Then immediately after that, Bella attacks him. And now they are 'brainwashing' her? He KNOWS none of them have powers like that. And they have spoken to her for a grand total of maybe an hour total at that point, so...*shakes head*

The reason he was so obsessive in canon was because he WAS her mate(like it or not...I tend towards 'not', but it doesn't change the fact that was the case in canon). And even then, he wasn't remotely insane like this.

The only fics I have ever seen where he is even close to this bad were ones in which Bella dated Edward for a while, then ended up realizing he wasn't her mate, and switching to another character. So at least then he had SOME reason to believe her 'his', and that whoever she switches to has 'stolen' her. And even then, i have never seen one where he reacts THIS badly.

The whole thing makes so little sense, I just can't read anymore. It is painful in its absurdity. If you weren't so obviously serious about it, I would think you were doing a parody of how stupid some bad fanfiction have Edward act. Because surely no author could be serious about something THIS stupid. Except you are.

Sorry. This story had potential, but you ruined it.
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Cute fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
UnguidedLight chapter 12 . 9/2/2012