Reviews for Lover Undercover
tototo chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Glad to see update. Can't wait for the next one! Great job!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
it is very hard to be a blonde...Luckily i am not!:P
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Whoa, great chapter! Every HxM stories you write never cease to amaze me. :)
Ruka must act fast and help Michi.
Rei's funny... a chihuahua, seriously? lol XD
Oh and Lady K sure is something...
BTW, don't force yourself with all of the workload. Finish things one after the other. Slow but surely, that's what they say. (not sure who's they though XD)
Amy Hunt chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
very intriguing chapter...hmmm...I am enjoying the story, but will wait patiently for the update(s). I wish you luck with your double major and job. One thing I have learned from the past (there was a time I would work 60 to 80 hour work weeks) is that sleep is very important and friends. You need both and when you can, write...no pressure :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Thank you! I've waited this for so long.
Well, because of your busy schedule, maybe u better focus on 1 story only, continue it until finished, then u can continue your other stories.
I hope the best for you n your studyjob
Ciao, good luck!
Alexia chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Please try to put more interaction between Haruka and Michiru and of course i will wait your new chapter
Byte
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Gimme more actions by updating fast
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Update!
Fanficnis chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Cliff Hanger..!
Lylian chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Conan97 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I am dying here to know what comes after. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase update soon, good work!
AleWindT chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I was wondering, when actualizabas this story? and finally found this update.
I loved it. You always manage to wrap myself in the plot of this story. It was a great chapter and end was unexpected.

What are you pretending? Your me a heart attack. Perhaps the woman shot the blonde?

What happened with Michiru? Oh please, update soon. I'm eating nails hahaha

I liked that:

"It hurts, we met yesterday and you forgot about me? No wonder Kaioh keeps calling you a short term memory bastard..."

Ja ne! ;D
Ami chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! I wonder what happened to michiru, I hope haruka is in good condition but i hope she will remember how she married michiru and the lemon scene. _ that lady K is a pain in the A. Update soon!
Keeper Aki chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Heh? That scarred woman again? Anyway, I really like Haru and Michi's banters, lol XD
petiyaka chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
the choice of the surnames was really funny. For Haruka's brain, i will say a prayer. Amen XD
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »