Reviews for Lover Undercover
Amy Hunt chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
very intriguing chapter...hmmm...I am enjoying the story, but will wait patiently for the update(s). I wish you luck with your double major and job. One thing I have learned from the past (there was a time I would work 60 to 80 hour work weeks) is that sleep is very important and friends. You need both and when you can, write...no pressure :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Thank you! I've waited this for so long.
Well, because of your busy schedule, maybe u better focus on 1 story only, continue it until finished, then u can continue your other stories.
I hope the best for you n your studyjob
Ciao, good luck!
Alexia chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Please try to put more interaction between Haruka and Michiru and of course i will wait your new chapter
Byte
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Gimme more actions by updating fast
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Update!
Fanficnis chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Cliff Hanger..!
Lylian chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Conan97 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I am dying here to know what comes after. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase update soon, good work!
AleWindT chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I was wondering, when actualizabas this story? and finally found this update.
I loved it. You always manage to wrap myself in the plot of this story. It was a great chapter and end was unexpected.

What are you pretending? Your me a heart attack. Perhaps the woman shot the blonde?

What happened with Michiru? Oh please, update soon. I'm eating nails hahaha

I liked that:

"It hurts, we met yesterday and you forgot about me? No wonder Kaioh keeps calling you a short term memory bastard..."

Ja ne! ;D
Ami chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! I wonder what happened to michiru, I hope haruka is in good condition but i hope she will remember how she married michiru and the lemon scene. _ that lady K is a pain in the A. Update soon!
Keeper Aki chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Heh? That scarred woman again? Anyway, I really like Haru and Michi's banters, lol XD
petiyaka chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
the choice of the surnames was really funny. For Haruka's brain, i will say a prayer. Amen XD
Alexia chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Is a good thing that you are ok now and also is good read a new chapter... you just leave me wanting more and more, but i think i must wait again for another chapter :(
Take care of yourself, bye :)
petiyaka chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
never marry someone when drunk? I will try to remember it...:P
AleWindT chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Yaaay! already knows everything, hahaha. Oh dear god. Haruka did very badly. She thinks it was just a dream, but it did not recognize the face of Michiru?. It's very exciting, I hope to read the next chapter soon. XD

Ja ne, XDDDDD!