Reviews for Lover Undercover
kima chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
ooh por dios! sigue escribiendo esta historia! Eh esperado mucho tiempo para leer el desenlace,se pone buenissssimo! Asi que por favor, sube pronto otro capitulo! Te lo agradecere eternamente soy un fan tuyo,he leido otras de tus historias y me encantan!
Arya78 chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
thank you for this update, don't worry as long as you will continue your fiction we will be there to read them
Alexia chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Being honest I must read all again because just pass a long time, also in my case english is not my native language but your fictions just got me, I really hope you can continue soon and that you have a nice day
Ami chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
You better update this! I've been waiting for months. Now that you're back, we want you to update this.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
Prince! Update! I really miss your story
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
This is a fantastic story! Full of action and i must admit that i liked the tension between Haruka and Michiru. Please please please update it, i really want to know more and how it is going to end :))
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Chapter 14 please
M
Ami chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Update please! I need to know what will happen next.
wolfie21 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Ahhh...I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
It better not be the end. O_o
Totally awesome story you soo need to update this ! .

\(• _•)
) )z
/ \
Yumi chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
How come you never do an update? I love the story. Update soon plllleeeeaaaaaasssssseeee!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! "Now you've regained your memories back... May I punch your face for being an asshole?" ! THIS BETTER NOT BE THE END! The last part when Haruka remembered is toooooooo gooood! LOVED IT, this is one of the my favs from you, so please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
LOl. but hey, it's a good story. please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Finally you appear
Well, it's very short but i like it. However, this is not a full blast action like you promise at chap 11. Or maybe i have too high imagination when u said that. Haha.i
petiyaka chapter 13 . 5/10/2013