Reviews for Lover Undercover
Keeper Aki chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Gotta like that last part, Michi's speech to Ruka.
"Now you've regained your memories back... May I punch your face for being an asshole?"
Haha that was hilarious, lol XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
I definitely love this story. Very much
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
like it!
update!
Ami chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Nice chapter! Laughed at rei how she misinterpret haruka's situation with lady K. Is lady K aware that haruka is a girl? Is she working as a double agent now? Michiru missed haruka? Wow that's new because she always hate her and they always argu. I hope haruka will find out where michiru is. Update soon! Btw can u update I will assist u and ur other story? Thanks!
dArksApphire94 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
I really like it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
tototo chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Glad to see update. Can't wait for the next one! Great job!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
it is very hard to be a blonde...Luckily i am not!:P
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Whoa, great chapter! Every HxM stories you write never cease to amaze me. :)
Ruka must act fast and help Michi.
Rei's funny... a chihuahua, seriously? lol XD
Oh and Lady K sure is something...
BTW, don't force yourself with all of the workload. Finish things one after the other. Slow but surely, that's what they say. (not sure who's they though XD)
Amy Hunt chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
very intriguing chapter...hmmm...I am enjoying the story, but will wait patiently for the update(s). I wish you luck with your double major and job. One thing I have learned from the past (there was a time I would work 60 to 80 hour work weeks) is that sleep is very important and friends. You need both and when you can, write...no pressure :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Thank you! I've waited this for so long.
Well, because of your busy schedule, maybe u better focus on 1 story only, continue it until finished, then u can continue your other stories.
I hope the best for you n your studyjob
Ciao, good luck!
Alexia chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Please try to put more interaction between Haruka and Michiru and of course i will wait your new chapter
Byte
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Gimme more actions by updating fast
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Update!
Fanficnis chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Cliff Hanger..!
Lylian chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »