Reviews for Lover Undercover
Lylian chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Waow! finally discovered the mystery. hahahaha. Haru lost memory. Michiru just remember a part of history.

This chapter gue great! Great job! XD
Alexia chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Happy holidays for you too!
I'm glad with this chapter... was amazing and well we know about the hate/love from Michiru to Haruka
But come on Haruka just thinks that was a dream? And Michiru just hide
Ohhhh well i must wait for the next update
See you soon and take care :)
Bestlover chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
I cant stop reading your stories and disappointed when some of them havent completed. Please complete all of them soon will you? You are on of my favorite author out there who delivers the best Haruka/michiru fanfics. This story is amusing yet full of unexpectations an I really enjoy your sense of humor/romance and angst. Tks for the beautiful fic. I am looking forward to your update!
Conan97 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
So good and funny. It kind of reminds me of the tv series " Chuck." LOL can't believe they slept with eachother and Haruka forgot.
AleWindT chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Hahahaha you would end it right when it gets super good!

I want to read more, more, more! hahahaha

Excellent work, as always do XD

ja ne!
Lylian chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Dear God! Your story is just great! I enjoyed reading it and I hope there is going to be more!

I was surprised it was fun while reading this chapter.
Excellent job! my respect XD
Viento-cortante chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Oh shit! What was that? They were married? WTH! hahaha. Now I understand the attitude of Michiru.

The blonde does not remember her. They married, complete with ring. There was the honeymoon! and we not aware! XD

Hahaha OMG-was so exciting to read this chapter. I loved knowing about the past of them.

I understand Michiru. She had all these beliefs ... and ... well, at least she lost her virginity being a married woman as she wanted. XP

Great chapter! Continuous soon; D
Newt Salamander chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Yes! Thank you so much for the update. You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to continue this. I really love this story. I'm glad we're finally able to have a glimpse on their past. Please do continue. Nice job.
petiyaka chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
lol
incredible! Funny! better than chocolate!
M chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
So they married when they drunk. OMG
please update soon, i verry curious how they (Michiru) annulled their wedding.
Keeper Aki chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Regarding the rings and marriage certificate, does this mean what I think it is? lol XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Lalala.. Waiting for part 2... Kindly update soon please...
gutishiz chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
wow that was unexpected! I'm eager to read more, please update soon.
Alexia chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Wow was an amazing chapter! My god how can they did all of than in one night although I don't understand why Michiru hates to Haruka, what did do Haruka? Ohhh please answer me jejeje
I hope you can give us a new chapter soon
Greetings and of course I like your new history :)
tototo chapter 9 . 12/3/2012