Reviews for Lover Undercover
Viento-cortante chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Finally you updated. Please, I want to know what happened between them. As much as I think and think. I can think of nothing exact.

I hope the next episode very anxious. ; D
Lylian chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Genial! I got a little scared that woman with scars. Why she does not remember anything? What did she do?

Continuous soon, please. XD
Viento-cortante chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
lad you will update this story. Now, I do not understand Michiru. Because she act this way?

What did I forget Haruka? ... she must be very forgetful. hahahaha

Update soon! great work!
petiyaka chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Michiru doesn't deal well with kindness. XD

Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Well atleast they get a 2 days off. Hey, when are you going to reveal what happened in the past that made Michi hate Ruka that much?
Newt Salamander chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I'm really curious now about what happened to Haru and Michi years ago..update soon if you please. The tension is also killing me!
RoseCriss chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for the next one :D (Sorry my awful review but I'm with an huge headache xD)
shinoh chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Dear fellow Indonesian writer (correct me if I'm wrong),

I envy your great writing ability, remembering that we are (or could be) from the same country. Your grammar and flow when you are writing stories are amazing. I should learn more from you.
(And by the way, what an interesting chapter, please update faster )
Viento-cortante chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh shit! haruka not die, right? Please, she does not die.

Glad you're back. continues! ;)

Ja ne!
Keeper Aki chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Argh, Ruka's down. Oh well, atleast by protecting Michi... Nice chapter, update! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Yey! Thanks for the update! Please do more chapters!
kaila09100 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Yay I was thinking u stop writhing can't wait for your next update
listopian97 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I am loving this story. Please update as soon as possible. I don't think I can wait much longer.
TheNamelessChild chapter 5 . 7/17/2012 far I'm interested. Please update soon. The plot is something different and liked the last 5 chaps.

Good ideas and writing
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
hahaha i think you love mouses? xD or you just like to make michiru look like a histerical little girl P
hope your hand heals fast because i will like an update soon,

111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »