Reviews for Lover Undercover
Keeper Aki chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Oww, I thought you're going to finally let us know what really happened between them.
Don't know Lady K, but you know regardless of how you described the assassin, the image came to my mind is Ada Wong...lol XD
petiyaka chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Mamoru and Rei have a lot of fun. XD

Me too!
TheNamelessChild chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Good update. Thx.

I wonder what Lady K wants with Haru now and whar is it that Haru can't remember ...
Newt Salamander chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Don't leave us with a cliffhanger! I hope you update soon because the suspense is killing me. Great job!
Viento-cortante chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Finally you updated. Please, I want to know what happened between them. As much as I think and think. I can think of nothing exact.

I hope the next episode very anxious. ; D
Lylian chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Genial! I got a little scared that woman with scars. Why she does not remember anything? What did she do?

Continuous soon, please. XD
Viento-cortante chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
lad you will update this story. Now, I do not understand Michiru. Because she act this way?

What did I forget Haruka? ... she must be very forgetful. hahahaha

Update soon! great work!
petiyaka chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Michiru doesn't deal well with kindness. XD

Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Well atleast they get a 2 days off. Hey, when are you going to reveal what happened in the past that made Michi hate Ruka that much?
Newt Salamander chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I'm really curious now about what happened to Haru and Michi years ago..update soon if you please. The tension is also killing me!
RoseCriss chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for the next one :D (Sorry my awful review but I'm with an huge headache xD)
shinoh chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Dear fellow Indonesian writer (correct me if I'm wrong),

I envy your great writing ability, remembering that we are (or could be) from the same country. Your grammar and flow when you are writing stories are amazing. I should learn more from you.
(And by the way, what an interesting chapter, please update faster )
Viento-cortante chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh shit! haruka not die, right? Please, she does not die.

Glad you're back. continues! ;)

Ja ne!
Keeper Aki chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Argh, Ruka's down. Oh well, atleast by protecting Michi... Nice chapter, update! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Yey! Thanks for the update! Please do more chapters!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »