Reviews for Lover Undercover
Newt Salamander chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I'm really curious now about what happened to Haru and Michi years ago..update soon if you please. The tension is also killing me!
RoseCriss chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for the next one :D (Sorry my awful review but I'm with an huge headache xD)
shinoh chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Dear fellow Indonesian writer (correct me if I'm wrong),

I envy your great writing ability, remembering that we are (or could be) from the same country. Your grammar and flow when you are writing stories are amazing. I should learn more from you.
(And by the way, what an interesting chapter, please update faster )
Viento-cortante chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh shit! haruka not die, right? Please, she does not die.

Glad you're back. continues! ;)

Ja ne!
Keeper Aki chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Argh, Ruka's down. Oh well, atleast by protecting Michi... Nice chapter, update! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Yey! Thanks for the update! Please do more chapters!
kaila09100 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Yay I was thinking u stop writhing can't wait for your next update
listopian97 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I am loving this story. Please update as soon as possible. I don't think I can wait much longer.
TheNamelessChild chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
..so far I'm interested. Please update soon. The plot is something different and liked the last 5 chaps.

Good ideas and writing
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
hahaha i think you love mouses? xD or you just like to make michiru look like a histerical little girl P
hope your hand heals fast because i will like an update soon,

peace!.-
Fanficnis chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I find this whole chapter very endearing.

thanks for the story. Good plot, so far I am interested
Ali chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Really cute chapter

Updated soon
justafan chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
nice! more more more I never imagine about Michiru and the mouse in this story but its really nice and funny v
Keeper Aki chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
one of the fics i read...ruka is afraid of a disgusting cockroach and now in yours, michi is afraid of a freaking mouse, lol XD
light and short chapter, some typo and grammatical errors but you know this is nice!
petiyaka chapter 5 . 7/14/2012