Reviews for Pass The Tequila, I Think I'll Be Needing It
C.C chapter 49 . 4/3
Update as soon as possible please!
B.M chapter 49 . 4/1
Please put more Clato in the history and update soon I love this history pleassssseeeee continue the history please I need to read the history it makes my day better!️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Miranda chapter 49 . 3/31
Please update as soon as you can. I'm so excited to see the other chapters. Love the history is the best I have ever read!️
bunny chapter 49 . 3/31
can you continue please!
SagethePistachioQueen chapter 8 . 3/6
I loooove the summer Olympics! I'm a gymnast and it's so interesting to watch gymnastics. And diving. :)
No no no chapter 12 . 1/23
Why gale clarvel is better
fuckboymcgee chapter 49 . 7/14/2015
I am sorely dissapointed with the lack of clato in this AU .. and i fucking hate cliffhangers pls update soon and involve more clato damnit!
isabelleclove chapter 49 . 4/24/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/20/2015
update this plz !
newyorkgirl911 chapter 49 . 1/11/2015
update !
CWFANDOM8 chapter 49 . 12/23/2014
Love your story. Please keep going whenever you can because it's great. I love the Johanna drama and I also love clove.
Living In My Imagination chapter 49 . 12/21/2014
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is why I love you being home for the Holidays. BEST EMAIL EVER! I saw you updated and got distracted from online sale shopping... you heard me, I chose you and this fic over shoes. And they were pretty shoes... that I may now go back and order. BUT THIS WAS SO GREAT!

Keep going, or face dire consequences. Remember, you're home now, and staying at mine for three whole days where I can keep you hostage and force you to write more :D
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 49 . 12/21/2014
YAY!You updated!That's awesome!I really hope you post the next chapter soon and i also hope there's some interaction between Cato e Clove,because i'm a Clato addicted!
CWFANDOM8 chapter 48 . 11/12/2014
Love ur story. So glad u updated. Plz keep going, I love johale and the clove drama
everyone chapter 48 . 10/31/2014