Reviews for Pass The Tequila, I Think I'll Be Needing It
update this plz !
newyorkgirl911 chapter 49 . 1/11
update !
CWFANDOM8 chapter 49 . 12/23/2014
Love your story. Please keep going whenever you can because it's great. I love the Johanna drama and I also love clove.
Living In My Imagination chapter 49 . 12/21/2014
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is why I love you being home for the Holidays. BEST EMAIL EVER! I saw you updated and got distracted from online sale shopping... you heard me, I chose you and this fic over shoes. And they were pretty shoes... that I may now go back and order. BUT THIS WAS SO GREAT!

Keep going, or face dire consequences. Remember, you're home now, and staying at mine for three whole days where I can keep you hostage and force you to write more :D
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 49 . 12/21/2014
YAY!You updated!That's awesome!I really hope you post the next chapter soon and i also hope there's some interaction between Cato e Clove,because i'm a Clato addicted!
CWFANDOM8 chapter 48 . 11/12/2014
Love ur story. So glad u updated. Plz keep going, I love johale and the clove drama
everyone chapter 48 . 10/31/2014
update?
isabelleclove chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
clato?
Burning the Frozen Summers chapter 48 . 10/12/2014
Wow. Beautiful. I just sat down and read 48 chapters because I was obsessed. I cannot get enough - especially of Clato. I am desperate for more!
Jessyka Deairr chapter 48 . 10/2/2014
Amazing story I must know why happens next please continue the rest of the story
obsessedchick44 chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
NO NO NO THEY LOST DAMN IT
this little heart of mine chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
Aaah! The fanfic gods have answered my prayers! Haha. Okay first of all, hooray for updates! Second, noooo! Dang distractions! Poor girls. I can't wait to read about what will happen to the boys' relay and how Peeta will do haha.

Aww it's almost done :( But I can't wait to see how all of this plays out! What will happen to Johanna and Gale? And Peeta and Katniss? Will there be more of Foxface? What happened between Thresh and Clove? Will Clove and Cato finally get together? Do Prim and Rue have anything else up their sleeve? Will there be more drama? What's going to happen next? SO many questions!

Now that I'm done being freaky, can't wait for the next updates!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 48 . 8/16/2014
I'm glad you updated this story!And i'm desperate to see some Clato!I really want them to get together!
13AngelOfLight13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story already!