Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
guest chapter 1 . 3/1
this was a really heart-warming story. Poor Alice. Grief and guilt can be just as life-threatening as any disease. I think that Izzy found a beautiful way to think about it without it being morbid. She hopefully (in my mind) got to live a very happy and healthy life with Anthony Masen :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Tears in my eyes from this little story! So many emotions, so much sadness. But it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful and sad
Marie One chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
WOW and poor Alice.
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i loved this when i read it in the comp. has tears almost all the way through
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I knew Alice was going to make the ultimate sacrifice form the beginning but it was still hard to read. You did a great job on this ladies and Little Green was a welcome addition. Just a few questions. When the girls lived next door to LG Renee was not living with Charlie, is that right? Did they get back together or is he married to someone else?
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You were right about the tissue warning. Between this and another story I read this evening, I feel like I've been crying all day. I need to take stock in a tissue company. I loved this story, as sad as it was. My heart broke for Alice at the beginning. Talk about your worst nightmare. I don't think I'd ever get over killing a child. I loved the story bringing out the dangers of texting and driving, as well. And all the while poor Izzy is wasting away with her failing heart, and poor Anthony unable to do anything to help. He wa so sweet with her. The guilt of poor Dr Eleazar. That would be another tough one to live with, although it truly wasn't his fault. I'm glad Izzy is in some form of counseling. Hers would be another situation difficult to deal with, not to mention for her parents. I'm assuming they are getting help, also. I loved seeing Little Green in this story. Great job all around with a difficult tale. Thank you.

It's funny, I just got my compilation today. I was didn't receive it for some reason in the original mail out.