Reviews for Rumor Has It
Please update soon, I love this story!
Nutellabroetchen007 chapter 10 . 1/27
Soo...I know this is like 30 days late and all, but I read this chapter the day you uploaded it! And I do love this story! Pleeeease write another chapter! I can't stand it if a story this awesome goes unfinished... Please? :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Please continue updating. I would love to see this story finished.
Musical Dream chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
This is the biggest cliffhanger in the story and you decided to stop writing... Why do authors always do that! Your story is awesome. The characters are a little OOC but other than that I like it. Not a good time to brag but I knew Jaq-whatever was bad. It helps that you mentioned Natasha saw a female figure before being knocked unconscious. A cliched but not too overused plot. Especially since you made it seem as if that person was totally innocent. I had doubts thought when Clint mentioned Fury had already done a background check on her. It seems weird that SHIELD hadn't been able to dig up any dirt...
Nutellabroetchen007 chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Hey!
I never left a review before, so sorry if i say/write something weird.

I just wanted to let you know that i really love your story and can you please continue it? I know its been a long time since you updated but i just found your story and read it in literally one read.
Please? Cause i feel like i really need to know how this story will end, its just so good!
Ukchana chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Ooh, I guess Shield background checks aren't as thorough as they used to be!

I really love your story; Everyone is in character and I like how at the end, you threw in the twist. I am curious how you'll explain her infiltrating them two months prior, and if this was planned from the beginning by HYDRA or if it's just the beginning of a larger, over-arching plan.

Hope you feel better and get your muse back, I'm really enjoying this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
nice one
Zalini chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Really nice story you have going here. I'm new to this pair but you have made them believable and interesting. Well written in a wonderful story so far. I know it's not always easy but please continue.
agent-HAWKEYE chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
OOOOOHOHOHOHOHO! PLOT TWIST! I LOVE IT!
avengingwolves chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
whoah plot twist! please write more! loved it!
Rachael Swiftie chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Ooooh... keep going...
AlienTourist chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I'm so nervous now! As much as I support the Black Widow on her rampage, I really hope Clint is okay. Thanks for updating!
StarliteOracle chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
clintashavenersdoctorwhofun52 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I knew Jacqueline was up to something.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Oh my I was totally not expecting that! Good work!