Reviews for Cuckoo for You
Dark Lord Link chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I've always admired the almost apparent bond that Link and Anju shared. Especially in Majora's Mask, but it's just as possible in Ocarina of Time.

Doesn't help that no matter where you are in Kakariko, she's looking right at you. XD That gives this story more plausibility.

Well done! I enjoyed this piece!
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aw. I loved this. made me laugh, and it was sweet. I happen to think that Anju/Link would make a great paring. Then again, Link is just so amazing, I like anything with him.
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This TOTALLY makes sense, seeing as Anju is allergic to cuckoos, so why does she even own them in the first place? And I was totally about to go on an anti-pedo rant, but then Anjucsaid that they were about the same age so no anti-pedo rant. I really liked the way you described Anju's reaction to Link. It was really realistic! C:
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is cool i like it
PN1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This one-shot is amazing. I'm a 'ZeLink' fan, but this is just perfect. XD

I've never really considered Link x Anju, but somehow, it works. Well, despite the fact that he's in a relationship with Malon, but oh well.

Any ways, your writing style was good and realistic. You portrayed Anju as a hopelessly in love girl, which makes the story even more fitting. I really enjoyed how Link treated her geniunely, and how they developed a bond. Perhaps you could have expanded your detail on their friendship more? Just a suggestion. C:

The ending was perfect too. Anju really wanted to be with him, and didn't care if she looked like a fool, which is really what people do when they have crushes. It's cute :3.

I really enjoyed this one-shot, well done! Looking forward to seeing more from you,

- B
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. Link's personality is just perfect, and I couldn't stop smiling at Anju. Good job! C:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
nice story
Icy Irises chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww. That's really cute. You made Link seem very genuine and sweet in this, which I love. Also, this: "I see him pick up something that looks like a heart and hold it victoriously in the air above his head." Made me laugh. XD