Reviews for Cuckoo for You
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aw. I loved this. made me laugh, and it was sweet. I happen to think that Anju/Link would make a great paring. Then again, Link is just so amazing, I like anything with him.
MelissaMachine5000 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This TOTALLY makes sense, seeing as Anju is allergic to cuckoos, so why does she even own them in the first place? And I was totally about to go on an anti-pedo rant, but then Anjucsaid that they were about the same age so no anti-pedo rant. I really liked the way you described Anju's reaction to Link. It was really realistic! C:
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is cool i like it
PN1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This one-shot is amazing. I'm a 'ZeLink' fan, but this is just perfect. XD

I've never really considered Link x Anju, but somehow, it works. Well, despite the fact that he's in a relationship with Malon, but oh well.

Any ways, your writing style was good and realistic. You portrayed Anju as a hopelessly in love girl, which makes the story even more fitting. I really enjoyed how Link treated her geniunely, and how they developed a bond. Perhaps you could have expanded your detail on their friendship more? Just a suggestion. C:

The ending was perfect too. Anju really wanted to be with him, and didn't care if she looked like a fool, which is really what people do when they have crushes. It's cute :3.

I really enjoyed this one-shot, well done! Looking forward to seeing more from you,

- B
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. Link's personality is just perfect, and I couldn't stop smiling at Anju. Good job! C:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
nice story
Icy Irises chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww. That's really cute. You made Link seem very genuine and sweet in this, which I love. Also, this: "I see him pick up something that looks like a heart and hold it victoriously in the air above his head." Made me laugh. XD