Reviews for Out of the Closet IV The Morning After
Gryh chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I think you should write another. I really want to know what Zoie uses the favor for!
Riverseithr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I had to read them all before posting my review
Oh gods the humor. I love your creativity, making them very normal. It was honest to gods bliss. Two Ifrit horns way up, with a side of Knights of the Round.
Katana Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my gosh, this had to have been my favorite in the series. xD Infinite thanks, for that was a wonderfully hilarious ride!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Loved it. My favorite scene was drunk Genesis with Sephiroth. Loved the conversation about loveless. lol
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thank you for posting this series. It's been a fun ride, ups and downs and even sideways. Got a good laugh out of them, too! .

CT.
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Amazing sex scenes, hangovers, couples, threesomes, fluff, cuteness, hotness and an open ending? Please tell me you're going to keep going with these ideas of yours! The world will be a sadder place if you give up writing this weirdness :) I thoroughly enjoyed this installment of 'Out of the Closet', so kudos!

QoS

p.s I love the way you describe kisses - it's hot! XD
rainingcolors chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I had you bookmarked for a while in your other site so I could be updated on when his chapter would finally be released! :D So glad I got to read it till here and that you continued with this, would LOVE if there was a sequel with glimpses of the couples (mainly TsengxVincentxYaz) would've really liked if there was some more focus individually, not just Seph and Cloud..little teasers you had of each couple had me wanting more . Have to say I squealed like a bopper fangirl when I saw this story was updated, THANK YOU SO MUCH! thankyouthankyouthankyou cannot say how long I've been waiting for this :)