Reviews for Never Again
maximus17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
que buena narratoria quisiera leer la continuacion
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm not gonna give you shit for making Korra a guy because, frankly, I don't care whether you make her a guy, girl, both, neither, or anything else in the wide range of genders. But I agree with the other reviewers that some background information is very necessary, because I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Although I'm totally open to AUs, this is a bit of a stretch considering the characters don't resemble any of the LoK characters at all. Like Yuri-hime said, it's almost like you just slapped their names on here and left it at that. There wasn't any moment while I was reading this when I thought, "Oh yeah, that was such a (insert character's name here) thing to do" or "I can that imagine that person acting that way" or anything of the sort.
I also have to agree with another point Yuri-hime made: there doesn't seem to be a plot yet. When I start reading a story, it'd be nice to know what it's about and the general direction it's heading down. I understand this may just be an introduction chapter where you're setting the stage for what's to come, but like I said, background information would be nice, especially since this is very very AU.

Anyhow, I do believe this story has potential to be very interesting. If you're planning on continuing, just keep in mind that us readers don't know what you're thinking, so if you want us to be on the same page and enjoy the story, you'll need to explain more. Just something to be mindful about. Also, you'll probably get a lot of flames for making Korra a guy. Unfortunately, not everyone is very open-minded about gender variety/gender bending/whatever you want to call it, especially with characters whose gender is already canon-ly established. But don't let it discourage you. If you want to write this story, by all means, write it. You have my support.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
... WTF? O.0
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wait, what! Okay, constructive criticism - Korra is a *girl*. What does anything written here have to do with the series 'Legend of Korra' other than you took the names of the characters, and slapped them onto the ones here? Is this a self-insert? What's the actual plot? *Is* there an actual plot?
Greader chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I have no idea what just happened o_0
NightOfPower chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yeah, so I see continuation is necessary, but I (albeit very subtly) mention Korra as a chick in the story:

"One day she speaks to you, softly like you're that little girl again, but you know you're not, you're him and it makes no sense to ever return, to reawaken the past."

So, yeah, idk how but I must have accidentally mislabelled the fic and hasn't registered my change back. .
BladeMaster357 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I don't get it; how is this story funny? Not really sure what's going on in the first place, so some actual back story explaining that would probably be a good idea. And Korra is a female, not a male...you might want to fix that in your story summary. *anime sweatdrop*