Reviews for Completely Clueless
I understand where you're coming from. I have loved your stories and miss them greatly. However, both wordpress and you facebook page require me to sign in. Thus providing my personal information and name to companies with limited privacy. Your facebook page isn't public, you have to join your group in order to see anything, and frankly it's none of facebook's business what I read in my spare time. (That complaint is about facebook, not you) I can't and won't do that. Is there any chance you can make your stories available again to those of us who do not want to share our personal information and reading proclivities with facebook and wordpress? Have you considered Archive of Our Own? If not, I understand, and I will miss your wonderful stories.
Shame on you. Retract or act on this site.
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 2/27
I would love to read this story but the link in Wordpress errors out with Page Cannot be Found. I"ll keep trying and hope it gets fixed soon! Thanks for sharing your stories!
anglictash chapter 2 . 2/26
Oh my God. I really love ur stories. Im sad to hear what happened. I'm a little special so can u send me a PM with ur web page so i can continue reading. Thanks
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 2/25
Go you! Seriously
sueIZide chapter 2 . 2/24
I'm sorry that you've had to experience ignorant people. They are ruining it for authors and devoted readers.
I support your decision, wholeheartedly.
I'm also relieved that you're not giving up on us. Thank you for that.
Just to make sure I've read this correctly, you'll also be posting on TWCS?
Will you offer pdf's of your stories on your blog?
Good luck!
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 2/24
I LOVE your work and I would love to follow you. I am so tired of FF shitting on its authors. If it wasn't for the fact that it is so easy to use, I would go to Different Forest or The Writers Coffee Shop. I am following two other on Wordpress and I get an e-mail from the author saying there is an update on the blog. So Congrats on your stand and I will follow you over there!
lamelurker chapter 11 . 1/15
Thank you for sharing your story.
I love to read chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
What a sweet story! And even though your 'so happy HEA' didn't happen for me, you made it seem possible that it could happen to some one! And that's the point of writing, isn't it? Good job!
WhitlocksBoo chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
I loved this sweet, cute and totally adorable fic! Good job! X
Fastpitchj chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I am an avid reader of Twilight fan fiction. there are very few stories I don't like. I am not a real angst fan but I do rush through those parts if the story is good with a HEA. I said all of that to say this. I love your stories and your writing. I am in the process of reading all of them. Thank you for sharing your talent

Sincerely,
Julie
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
THAT WAS GRT THINK ABOUT WRITTING A PART TW AND GETTING EDWARD THOSE BABIES YES THAT WOL BE GREAT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
YES IT IS ABOUT IME AND IT AME AT THE RIGHT TIM FOR ALL THE WORLD TO WITTNESS IT SAY HELL YES GIRL SAY IT NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
WHAT DID THAT BITCH TANYA DO NOW JASPER TOLD YOU OT TO TRUST HER SO WHY DIDYOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
WILL SHE GO TO WORK FOR HIM AND JUST WHAT WLL SHE DO THS STORY IS ALMOST OVER AND SO FAR NO WEDDING AND NO SEX YET