Reviews for The Last Night
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 7/23
I enjoyed reading the story. I feel that this is a topic that doesn't get discussed often enough. I liked the dynamic between Barry and Wally. However, I also feel that Mary's view or opposition could have been expanded a bit. For example, she seemed like a mere spectator in her own family, yet maybe this was your intention. Good job overall. -
Scarlett2003 chapter 1 . 6/24
Can you please make another chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase it was really good and i want to see what happens next!
RF chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Poor Wally...
winter719 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
okay, in all honesty this story is way too good and has way too much potential to just be deamned a one writing as well
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Amazing
Pandora-Dono chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This story was so cute, i loved it.
Hope you write more
A Phantomhive Child chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for making me cry! 8-_( But, very good story! I loved the Barry/Wally moments!
Zeef chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Is this it? Was that the end?
aurum88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awwww. That was amazing. That is one of the beset Wally!Abuse fic I've ever read. Not to mention it was all one chapter! You should so make a sequel! Like later with the Team when either they start asking about his past and why he lives with his Uncle, or his Dad is out of prison! That would be epic! But really great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Stupid fucking son of a bitch. if I were Allen, I beat the living shit outta rud-no, no that thing!
ZigZaggy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awww...so cute!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Cuteness over load
ariannagirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! write back when u can
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oh poor wally, can u update, please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This story is amazing! The emotions were extremely well written and I love the story. In the description you told us it's a three-shot? Is it still one, or is it just going to be a one-shot. Either way, I love this story so much and really wish I could favorite it. :)