Reviews for The Last Night
Pandora-Dono chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This story was so cute, i loved it.
Hope you write more
Captain America-Winter Soldier chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for making me cry! 8-_( But, very good story! I loved the Barry/Wally moments!
Zeef chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Is this it? Was that the end?
aurum88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awwww. That was amazing. That is one of the beset Wally!Abuse fic I've ever read. Not to mention it was all one chapter! You should so make a sequel! Like later with the Team when either they start asking about his past and why he lives with his Uncle, or his Dad is out of prison! That would be epic! But really great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Stupid fucking son of a bitch. if I were Allen, I beat the living shit outta rud-no, no that thing!
ZigZaggy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awww...so cute!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Cuteness over load
ariannagirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! write back when u can
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oh poor wally, can u update, please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This story is amazing! The emotions were extremely well written and I love the story. In the description you told us it's a three-shot? Is it still one, or is it just going to be a one-shot. Either way, I love this story so much and really wish I could favorite it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Is that it! more please. And Thank you
Holmesz chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Sad but awsome, cant wait for the next two chapters.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
aww! i mean, i think it's horrible his dad was doing that to him, but it was really sweet at the end!
do you think you could make another chapter about how barry and iris win guardianship over wally?
Gadreall chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really like it so far! Can't wait to read the next one!
gingervitis chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
please write more of this! I absolutely love it so far :)