Reviews for What If
TARDIS PINEAPPLE NERD-HERD GAL chapter 9 . 6/19
GIMME MORE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVAN!
iheartlife chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Hope to see an update! Good story so far ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
The doctor is a dork, but your story is good :-)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
a platinum review here ;)

loved. so intense emotions. suspension. I'm actually bouncing on that waiting room chair next to Hank waving a huge pink umbrella towards OR xD
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Poor Evan. Good chapter, I'm looking forward to the update.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
what a lovely nice emotional chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
update sonn
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
You're so right, I really thought the story wouldn't have an update and it made me sad, but I was wrong and I so love you for the new chapter! Thank you, thank you! Probably one of the best stories there is in the Royal Pains part.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Bit cliffie-ish... I'm looking forward for more...

...and is it just me or Hank seemed tiny bit oic? okay, I need some real Evan whump to guess whether Hank's reaction would be like this (I mean crying Ev's death before checked for pulse...), but that's just my humble opinion
Heidi930 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
great chapter! can't wait for more!
justsaying chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Updates are golden, too. Are you really going to keep up this story with regular updates, or do we have to wait again? I like the story, but will not continue if the wait is what it has been. I know you said you'll continue, so please don't disappoint , as NO story is worth that kind of wait.
lizaD chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
"Maybe those five minutes were the longest and most painful in all of Evan's life."

Ummm. Wondering where this is leading. Nice to see another chapter.

Easy reading on a very hot day. Keep up the good work.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I really had to peek back into previous chaps to dig it of the depths of my 'fanfiction drawer' I keep in my brain.

So, glad to see new chapter and eager for more, because I like this story :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oooh I love this story!
hmmm dunno, maybe another explosion? or Hank finds Evan has another injury and get even more worried and tries to come up with some creative way to get out of there... just fighting idea swirl:)
I haven't seen the episode, nor gotten even near the season so it's hard to pop up with ideas (believe me, once I see episode there will be my own twisted muse sneaking around)
ddanne chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I just started reading your story. I have to be honest. I don’t usually read “Evan” stories; he’s not my favorite character. But this story is off to a great start! I like that you’re writing an alternate storyline for “Imperfect Storm”. That’s something I’ve never tried!