Reviews for 19 Years of True Love and Peace
Cwhit930 chapter 51 . 1/20
The poker game was little hard to figure follow but the chapter was good. Hope to see a chapter 52 soon. 2016 needs to see an update
Cwhit930 chapter 49 . 1/20
Nice chapter, I'm almost caught up hope there is an update soon
Cwhit930 chapter 45 . 1/18
Enjoyed the chapter
Cwhit930 chapter 44 . 1/18
Great chapter good length and like where its heading to
Cwhit930 chapter 40 . 1/18
Nice long chapter, plenty of emotion and a happy ending. I like how you give the main characters half a year off for vacation. Haha pays to be the hero
Cwhit930 chapter 38 . 1/18
Torture warning wasn't needed, it wasn't too bad and you had me worried for a minute. I thought you were going to use sexaul assault.
Cwhit930 chapter 36 . 1/18
Glad to see that you didn't have the malfoys as the bad guys, not a Draco lover but its a overused theme
valentino7765 chapter 10 . 1/14
Absolutely loved this chapter!...though I have a suggestion... Could you please correct the grammatical mistakes like was being used for were everywhere...it's a bit irritating...
Cwhit930 chapter 25 . 1/9
Nice chapter thinking about it now what is Harry doing with 12 grimmauld place. Since he bought a five story. Are you going to explain where it is and what it looks like. Well I will find o t as I continue to read your story.
Cwhit930 chapter 16 . 1/8
Good lenth on the chapter. Finally Ron pops the question.
Cwhit930 chapter 14 . 1/8
Enjoying the story so far. It's a good tale after the war and the time jumps seem to work well now that there is a flow to the story
Guest chapter 51 . 9/11/2015
Well played
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 51 . 8/9/2015
This is a very good story. Can't wait for the next part. Now the next generation off Potters must be gong to Hogwarts?
scrappy8 chapter 51 . 8/8/2015
great chapter
Br1234 chapter 49 . 6/13/2015
Awesome just finished up to this point so far it is awesome