Reviews for A Seekers Love
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/9
So romantic! I LOVE it!
Morninglight chapter 1 . 3/3
Poor Galyan and Cassandra! *huggles* Lovely as always.
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Ahem. And it is even sadder knowing his fate, now. Oh Maker, my eyes welled up in places over this! Beautiful, my dear, beautiful!
orangeflavor chapter 1 . 1/20
Sooooo, I haven't read Dawn of a Seeker. And you might be shaking your fists at me going "WHY did you read, then?! I said spoilers!" Yeah but, pft, I wanted to read it. So that means, unfortunately, that I have no idea who Galyan is. :( I would have loved to hear you describe a little more about how exactly he stole Cassandra's heart, but if that romance was done in the book then it's all on me to find it out. But beyond that, duty is such a strong thing with Cassandra and I think transferring that inherent sense of duty to apply to her lover as well seems very in character for her. She's the fervent, passionate type in whatever she does. Seeker, Right Hand, lover. I think you got that image of her down nicely.
Erc17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Good but needs more
couriosity chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I saw this movie quite recently and it was the first time I had been introduced or come in contact with any Dragon Age material. I loved the movie and felt a connection to the characters. I really like the way Cassandra warmed up to Galyan. However, I feel it was left somewhat unfinished. Yes, the bad guy was defeated but the romantic aspect of Cassandra and Galyan was left hanging. I wrote that to say this: thank you for your story and your work. it is the only one of its kind I have found. Thanks for sharing. It was lovely.
Kaedwen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Not all that unexpectadely I just finished watching Dawn of the Seeker (yes I'm late to the party, I know) and I just had to do a search for some CassandraxGalyan fanfiction. This was a lovely piece, so thanks for that. The loud and strong female warrior falling for the gentle and compassionate mage just never gets old to me, and I really do adore this pairing.
EkoCentric chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Just watched Dawn of the Seeker today and I remember that you wrote story about Cassandra and Galyan. You have done a wonderful job again with their story. I think there're still so much things that can create the plot around these two or maybe just focus on Cassandra that's okay too (but c'mon Galyan is pretty cool, isn't he? lol).
Scripticist27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great story, very well written, Galyan and Cassandra are completley in character, keep up the good work :)
blondie-moyashi chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ooohhhh I love this short 'n' sweet
I only saw Dawn of the Seeker tonight, and I'm still all jittery (mostly over Galyan /)
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I finished watching "Dawn of the Seeker" yesterday and I must say I wished there was more Cassandra/Galyan fanfiction. Good job on being the first!
Michele O'S chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Look at what I found! I never watched the anime beyond a short bit of it. What I felt lacked in character creation, you wonderfully built upon.

This was a great read and thank you!

Liso
Orlanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I didnt bother to pay for this but maybe I will now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesomeness. They rule. And at least now their finally represented on . Hopefully this is the first of many, 'cause they deserve it. :)
wintryone chapter 1 . 6/30/2012