Reviews for Experiment of the Mind
nina sakurai chapter 3 . 4/25
omg so in loveee
LilithiaRW chapter 3 . 3/29
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such a wonderful story I don't know where to begin! I love happy endings for Tomione
Kim chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This was such an interesting story. I really enjoyed your characters, they stayed true to the real characters. Great job!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This has got to be one of the best Tomione fics I've read. It's not sweet, but it's not dark - very nicely written and realistically written. Tom is not OOC, and neither is Hermione (considering we do not get inside her head much) and their interactions are nicely done. There is a happy ending, even though we are all worrying that the memory modifications are going to backfire. Just enough questions left unanswered...
Modifying Hermione's memories was a brilliant stroke of irony. It's a very interesting concept, even though the fic itself was entirely too short to go into any details with the plot.
Thank you for writing!
I ENJOYED IT SOOO MUCH
Url Zod chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Amazingly good!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
WOWWWW! This is the BEST tomione I read so far! sooo amazing!
Blue Summer Field chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Wonderful story, I love your Tomiones!
Sqidly chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Ugh, so awesome. You on me over by the second line :)
serpentslions chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
You are a master of everything Voldy-related. You have this incredible ability to read in between the lines of all the Harry Potter books and based on that come up with a perfect characterization of both Hermione and Tom. I was a little surprised at first because the chapters were not in chronological order and It made me a bit sceptical as I wasn't sure its going to go well. Apparently nothing is too difficult for you as not only it has worked out but it made the story so much more captivating!
This story stands out for me as It is nothing I have seen on Tomione in the past but also it is unique among your own stories (Which are all brilliant btw!). I am quite soft and get emotional easily so I do apologize for this in advance but the way you described Tom having no emotions connected to his fake memories and the way he asked Hermione what happiness feels like, it just broke my heart to pieces. And the way Hermione described happiness - I didnt even realize how difficult it is - not only it shows how intelligent she is but the description was perfect. Its a shame really that Hermione didnt manage to heal his 'damaged' brain cells completely. Im sure shed be able to cure him - like really cure him - if only she had the time...The conversations they were having were brilliant and Hermiones notes on her patients were absolutely spot on. It just made her look so much more sharper. I loved the way you threw in the random words to show us Tom analysing everyone around him. His arrogance was palpable at all times even when he was confused and in great pain.
The ending of the story was quite traumatic. Im not sure what Riddle has done to her for all this years but he surely must have told her a lot of convincing bullocks. As Harry nicely put it despite the memory charm and everything he didnt manage to change her personality completely. Hermione was still Hermione. Although I guess it was partly due to him liking her that way. Having Hermione bossing him around was just brilliant! Overall It was a brilliant read and thank you so much for writting!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Me thinks this is the best tomione fic I have ever read. Everything was absolutely perfect. I just wish you had about 10 more additional chapters to continue it. But seriously, the plot was fantastic, the characters were fantastic, and by default, you are absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this.
deator11 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
brilliant. such a creative piece
bloomsburry chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
cute story heheeh totally love it!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
One of the best I've ever read :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »