Reviews for Undeniable Attractions
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 9 . 2/12
I know this is like a long ass shot but damn I loved your story seven years ago and I still love it now!
debpreato chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Such a beautiful story and so many unanswered questions. it's too bad that you have not been able to find your way to add to or finish the story, but thank you for what you gave us
VATooobsessed chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Sad you never finished; really really good fanfic
rozacomrade chapter 9 . 2/20/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE UPDATE THIS STORY! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ROSE AND DIMTRI AND WHAT SHE DID BEFORE SHE LEFT!
Mel chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Will you ever finish this? Enjoyed!
DhampirLover chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Please update soon, I would love to know what happens next and what caused Rose to run her beloved Dimitri.
JLawtruth chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS
VAGypsy chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I can't believe I never left a review for this chapter! Oh I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that you do return to finish this amazing story! It's remains one of my all time favs and I'm still telling everyone I meet here on FF to read it! I love this story, it's written so well and I'm super hooked to follow Rose to what happened that made her leave Italy and not return. Your such a fantastic writer and I hope to see an update very soon!
Liv ur beautiful work!
swimmer07 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
I'm in love with this story!
BethanyRose92 chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
I cannot wait for more! x
Victoria Marie Dragomir chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
I've just found this and I love it! Can't wait for them to meet again and I certainly can't wait to find out all about Rose's past! Please update as soon as you can!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
An amazing story! I want to know what happened in Berkeley! I wonder how Rose and Dimitri's encounter will go on... Will Rose freak out and have a panic attack? Or will she juste leave without any explanations? And also it will be Rose first encounter with Lissa!
Are they going to be some Sydney-Adrian in this story?
I hope that you will manage to carry on with this story because it is very intriguing :)
Bobbi-Leigh chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Really love this story , can not wait for more!
Do'B chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
I had forgotten about this story, it has been such a long time. So I have re-read to get back into the flow and I do hope that you will update again soon. Things are about to get very interesting with Dimitri on his way to meet Rose.

I'm sire Rose will be heartbroken when she learns of Cersei' condition...I bet Rose would have wished for just one of Cersei's phone calls went unanswered?
Ims86 chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Love this story! Please i just waiting for another chapter! Loveeeeee! Please do not abandon this story!