Reviews for Alone With You
Bsincerely chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
This story was awesome! Loved it
Lisa923 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Just read this story - really great writing and enjoyed it a lot. Actually all 3 of your stories are well done. - thanks for sharing them
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Damn this is the second time Ive read this story and its just as good as the first time. I really love it! Actually, I'm in love with all of your stories. The three of them are some of my favorite fanfics. I really hope you are thinking of writing another one, cause I will be the first one to read it!
ROCK01 chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wow.. This story is amazing!'
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
Oh no! Just finished reading the story and I'm all sad.
It was amazing though!
Nayaholic90 chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Love it!
Meg 8099 chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
That wad so adorable... Really, really cute! I would find myself smiling ask thru this store... Very ready read. Completed it in 2 days :-). It was such an enjoyable story... Very well written! Ur an excellent writer! can't wait to check out what else uve wrote :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
ahh the OC is one of my favourite shows, besides glee. it was cool reading this and remembering the pilot. great job and amazing story.
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great story :) i really like your writing
brittana lover chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Me lovees this! its beautiful.
seriously naya and heather seems like more than friends in real lifer... they are so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh i hoped britt would be Santanas roommate. damn... well lets see how this goes :D
BrittanaLove93 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
2nd time I read this.. The storyline is so beautiful.. :)
coleslawvinnii chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
You have no idea how disappointed I am that you set up the most perfect scenario to use the "I taped it to underboob" and you didn't! Oh, also this story was amazing :)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Another really great story. Really liked Brittany's character because of how contrasting she was; the tragic tle but with the happy attitude. Really enjoyed and thought the plot was great :)
Li chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
This is my dream life :(
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »