Reviews for Alone With You
Im sorry but quinn had a right to be mad or upset.. I'd be too. To me it wasnt a matter of santana being gay or any of that. For me it was about the trust, and santana lying about it to quinn. Like they said they're BFF's. Santana shouldn't have lied and snapped whenever quinn asks about anything really, yea santana wasnt "ready" and was still coming to terms with it but she could at least say"oh idk im not ready to talk about it." rather than lashing out at quinn.
Santana shouldve trusted quinn to know that quinn wouldnt have cared if she were instead of assuming she would.
I mean quinn TRUSTED santana with everything going on with her. Especially troubles with her pregnancy, her dad, the adoption etc. Quinn trusted santana to talk to her about what she was going through.
BUT nooooo santana just yells, lashes out because " how hard" it is for her.. she didnt even have the decency to explain any of it to quinn or think of it from quins POV. I feel like if quinn never grilled santana about it she wouldve never told her in the first place
Bsincerely chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
This story was awesome! Loved it
Lisa923 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Just read this story - really great writing and enjoyed it a lot. Actually all 3 of your stories are well done. - thanks for sharing them
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Damn this is the second time Ive read this story and its just as good as the first time. I really love it! Actually, I'm in love with all of your stories. The three of them are some of my favorite fanfics. I really hope you are thinking of writing another one, cause I will be the first one to read it!
ROCK01 chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wow.. This story is amazing!'
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
Oh no! Just finished reading the story and I'm all sad.
It was amazing though!
Nayaholic90 chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Love it!
Meg 8099 chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
That wad so adorable... Really, really cute! I would find myself smiling ask thru this store... Very ready read. Completed it in 2 days :-). It was such an enjoyable story... Very well written! Ur an excellent writer! can't wait to check out what else uve wrote :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
ahh the OC is one of my favourite shows, besides glee. it was cool reading this and remembering the pilot. great job and amazing story.
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great story :) i really like your writing
brittana lover chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Me lovees this! its beautiful.
seriously naya and heather seems like more than friends in real lifer... they are so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh i hoped britt would be Santanas roommate. damn... well lets see how this goes :D
BrittanaLove93 chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
2nd time I read this.. The storyline is so beautiful.. :)
coleslawvinnii chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
You have no idea how disappointed I am that you set up the most perfect scenario to use the "I taped it to underboob" and you didn't! Oh, also this story was amazing :)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Another really great story. Really liked Brittany's character because of how contrasting she was; the tragic tle but with the happy attitude. Really enjoyed and thought the plot was great :)
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »