Reviews for Her Lost Love
Skysea chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Loved your story!
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
A wonderful story and precisely the way Laura deserved to find out. She never would have believed anything Della said, or would have just twisted it around to how she wanted to hear it. Perry's own actions told her how he felt about the woman he truly loves - and how he didn't feel about Laura at any time.

Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Read it again, loved it even more.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So I haven't seen this episode in a really long time, but I still love this fic to no end! I actually like Laura in this story...probably because she's not trying to steal Perry and she's actually being rational! I loved the reference to Paul Drake Senior, especially since I just love him so much more than Little Paul Drake or Ken Malansky. :) And the kiss! Fantastic! I loved this so much...and can't wait for more Without You! :)
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Lovely. Excelent take on Laura, who is so often described as unprincipled vamp. This was honest and true.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love it!
BTA chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is a lovely story. It almost makes one feel sorry for Laura since she never had a chance. I was so happy to see another one of your stories, you do such a nice job. I'm really looking forward to more Without You!
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very nice. I wondered what Laura might have really been thinking when she knew Perry was leaving with Della. This is a very likely senarial.

Good job.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, this was wonderful...love all around them, wow. Beautiful start of my Sunday. Thank you
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Verrrrrry nicely done. I really loved this one. The kiss sealed the deal, for sure.

Loved it!

cw
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Well, now we know for sure...They may not be married in the legal sense buut they are married in every other way...and this ficlet only reinforrces what we've always known.

I loved this story through Laura's eyes (although I don't like Laura of course) and now she knows the truth as well.

Beautifully written and I'm happy to know that "My Without You" story has not been forgotten. I'm anxious to read the rest of it so please hurry.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nicely done. Laura just never seems to understand D/P. Della was in the office to work, not to try and change Perry or obtain a husband. She got what she wanted right from the start (or nearly). Laura never understood, Perry didn't want what she wanted, money power. He wanted to work and be proud of his job. Plus he got the girl. Granted it took Laura 30 years to realize it was so simple between P/D, they loved each other.