Reviews for Stress Relief
FelineGrace chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great writing style, and grammer. But It was cutesy, and rather unrealistic. The whole "You wound me, Clarice. Do you think I would stoop so low as to harm a lady?" Is odd considering the fact that you mentioned even in this story that his heartbeat didn't get above 85 when he ate a woman's tongue. :) Still, It was amusing. Thanks.
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nice, really nice. The two of them having a good sparring was a good idea and I'll say you've done a marvellous job, it felt true and it was exciting to read.

What I found a bit less convincing was the end. You started with a brief intro, restricted to the neccesary. Then came the punch. But the end was too long to my taste. I believe a one-shot should either have a good twist or end at the exact right moment - when that which needed to be told has been told. So I expected to see 'The end' after "I always keep watch over you, Clarice. Even if you don't need me, I sleep a bit easier knowing that you are alright."
theladylonely chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like this fanfic a lot, I think that you captured the Doctor's unique personality well and I liked how he challeneged Clarice and how she reacted. Very well done. I hope to read more of your work soon.
kashi333 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this, you should write a sequel where the good doctor takes her up on her offer to see each other face to face next time