Reviews for A Kiss To My Prince
EdenMae chapter 5 . 10/24
This was wonderful! I knew the scenes were familiar lol I am up to date with That manga and I watched the anime so this was awesome to see in this story!;) I enjoyed the sweet moments and I love how seductive the scenes with Sebastian were XD it made me miss this series even more! Thanks for updating please keep up the good work and keep at it!
happysmilesofdeath chapter 7 . 10/22
When you wrote falling wild geese I read flailing wild geese XD
jenny chapter 15 . 10/11
Is the suitor by any chance Charles Gray?
The information you included regarding corsets is irrelevant. Those health effects would only happen during tight lacing where women would lace the corset tightly for about two hour time periods. Victorian peoples changed clothes rather often so the corset would be naturally adjusted during those times. BUT, corsets we're not simply bought at a store. They we're custom made to fit your body type and as you got older your body would be trained to your ideal body shape. It was a VERY gradual effect that would take years to attain the finished product. I would assume that Yuri would not have a corset prepared for her yet but she would most likely be given something similar to her body shape. Also, since Yuri was not accustomed to wearing corsets she would be most likely given a corset with more flexible boning.
Evilshallprevail chapter 18 . 9/14
Dude! You change Agni's 'As you command' or something. At first, it was Jo Ajna, then it was Jo Ajha. And next, it's Jo aagyaa. What next? Jo Aanya or something? It's funny
I think you should either get a beta to re-read your chapters or you should personally re-read them put loud, there are a rather large amount of small errors that could easily be fixed with just a little bit of attention. Overall I loved the idea of the story, but its hard to focus with all the tiny errors-they add up fast and bring the rating of an 8 down to about a 4. I hope this isn't dis-encouraging, I really do love the idea and I hope that you continue to come up with wonderful ideas.
Alice aquabld chapter 17 . 5/30
This is harem.
Alice aquabld chapter 6 . 5/30
Yuri is so freakin genius and wise. I SHIP YURI X UBDERTAKER FOREVER AND EVER BRO
cuddlebunny0330 chapter 3 . 2/28
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can let this go, but I notice you copied word for word from a scene in the show Criminal Minds. If you do not reference it, I will have to report this chapter for plagiarizing.
Alice aquabld chapter 19 . 2/11
1. The oc became less cheerful funny and daring
2. Its like the oc was forgotten.
3. the fluff is too little. And most of it is ciel. Come on. Sebastian need attention too.
4. Its like you are focusing at the real plot somehow.

Overall is interesting.
Hi! Just wanna drop by and say hi, I guess?
I absolutely love your fanfic and this is actually the fourth time I'm reading it! I'm moving to the sequel next and I've read that thrice as well. I'm too lazy to login but I've never review your story as I'm always impatient to read the next chapter.

Keep up the spirit and update the latest chapter to the third sequel. Fighting!

Lots of love from a huge fan,
WendyLeaf chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Ahhh, what a great story! I had such a fun time reading it, and I look forward to moving onto the sequel. Well done!
April chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Molly chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Nice forest gump quote w
I'm watching it now