Reviews for A Kiss To My Prince
Silverwolf1015 chapter 3 . 1/3
Weeeelll uour story is great. CCHINESE IS NOT THAT HARD fine it is freakin hard love your fanfiction
Paige McCarthy chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
What? I thought a chav was more just a bit of a lowlife in terms of not particularly being made of much substance, being less than desirable or even a druggy. It's a bit like a thug but with no power to back it up. And they tend to have the most irritating tones of voice; they grate on my ears. Urgh, my town is full of them.
Than-Guan'Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This is a great story, but no offense, the grammar is kinda throwing me off balance. .. Im not complaining though the storys good!
Sarahburch chapter 21 . 5/4/2017
please update
kaitlin2515 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
I am literally crying from laughing too hard.
TheMangoYeti chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
3rd grade-did an essay about King Henry the 8th. Got a C because I said 'King Henry was having an affair with Abraham Lincoln' in it, because I got it off wikipedia. How would I know what an affair was when I was a little 3rd grader attending a catholic school? Love the story-keep it up!
Butler of Death chapter 21 . 5/17/2016
This story is awesome!
inkvin chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Um...double chapter?
inkvin chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
All the korean references are triggering my inner kpop loving self...down girl DOWN
inkvin chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HENTAI CIEL IS THE BEST MAKE THAT SIDE OF HIM SHOW UP MORE AHAHAH
inkvin chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BDAY AUTHOR CHAN
inkvin chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I love this so far! Considering I'm on the first chapter xD. I guess the only thing I would prefer you didn't do is desecrate the bible like that...I kept cringing everytime Yuri said it wasn't true or blatantly quoted her disdain for the book. Sigh...I know everyone has their own beliefs, I really do, but remember you have s rather wide audience. Other than that, I LOVE IT and will probably stay up till late hours tonight binge reading...xD
try10 chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
The way you portray emotions is like a poorly written korean drama, seriously. Nothing makes sense no matter how much I try to understand and empathize with the characters, I can't understand Yuri. The way she acts is not normal. Would you be carefree after seeing and touching dead bodies and to many traumatizing things? Living with a demon, liking a killer ( Ciel is a murderer ) the servants? ( who are killers too) I would have been terrified ( as a NORMAL HUMAN). I can deal with Yuri having so many men at her feet ( although that doesn't make sense, since korean women are conservative and shy and she doesn't have any experience with men, but still likes to go around naked like a girl with low morals not one who was brought up in a conservative household... just...*sigh* you are contradicting yourself), but I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE PROPER LACK OF REALISM AND EMOTION. Yuri doesn't have real FEELINGS and it makes me hard to see what it's in her heart. YOU FIND SOME COOL THINGS THAT YOU SAW IN A DRAMA, put them here and try to make a heartfelt moment but it fails, because of your lack of common sense... I would recommend writing from Yuri's POV in order to add more realism.
I know this reviews sound harsh, but I just wanted to tell you my true feelings and opinion. I wish you luck with your future work.
try10 chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
LOL. The Noah's Ark Circus chapters were really amazing and sad at the same time. I love Snake, but I'm afraid of snakes... O_O
try10 chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
Ugh, the love scenes make me cringe... Yuri isn't acting the way a normal human girl should in her situation... This story could have been awesome if you would have spend more time on building emotions and trying to make your OC act more human.