Reviews for A Kiss To My Prince
cuddlebunny0330 chapter 3 . 2/28
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can let this go, but I notice you copied word for word from a scene in the show Criminal Minds. If you do not reference it, I will have to report this chapter for plagiarizing.
Alice aquabld chapter 19 . 2/11
1. The oc became less cheerful funny and daring
2. Its like the oc was forgotten.
3. the fluff is too little. And most of it is ciel. Come on. Sebastian need attention too.
4. Its like you are focusing at the real plot somehow.

Overall is interesting.
Hi! Just wanna drop by and say hi, I guess?
I absolutely love your fanfic and this is actually the fourth time I'm reading it! I'm moving to the sequel next and I've read that thrice as well. I'm too lazy to login but I've never review your story as I'm always impatient to read the next chapter.

Keep up the spirit and update the latest chapter to the third sequel. Fighting!

Lots of love from a huge fan,
Rieko-chan
WendyLeaf chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Ahhh, what a great story! I had such a fun time reading it, and I look forward to moving onto the sequel. Well done!
April chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
MORE SEBASTIAN/YURI pls.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
тьбю
Molly chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Nice forest gump quote w
I'm watching it now
Ciel'sLover chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I love the quote from Penelope!
SemiraBlake chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I am taking Chinese as well. I am good but I can never remember how to say 'stupi'd so I end up saying japanese 'baka' which my friends know. XD I say 'tamen shi baka' a good bit. (they are idiots.) It's SO hard.
chibianimefan26 chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
THIS. WAS. SOO. GOOD! X3
AND I THINK YOU FINISHED IT QUICKLY TOO! X3
chibianimefan26 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
chibianimefan26 chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Oh. My brother told me that 'fugly' meant fat and ugly...
...Yuri thoughts were manipulating my thoughts at the end too! XD
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Oh my, I love this story. Your an awesome writer. Ummm, my name for right now is DRown me in a dragon rainbow. Please tell me what London is like, and England, I can't really travel much, at leat, not out of Wisconsin. This story was amazing. I really like it. Was it necissarry to make Sebastian like a vampire. Not that I mind. It makes him sexier. Well. I love you and your story.
GreyFox2290 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
bookmark
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I'm rereading this... I just love ur harem!