Reviews for A Kiss To My Prince
This story is awesome!
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 12 . 3/28
Um...double chapter?
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 12 . 3/28
All the korean references are triggering my inner kpop loving self...down girl DOWN
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 10 . 3/28
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HENTAI CIEL IS THE BEST MAKE THAT SIDE OF HIM SHOW UP MORE AHAHAH
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 3 . 3/28
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BDAY AUTHOR CHAN
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 1 . 3/28
I love this so far! Considering I'm on the first chapter xD. I guess the only thing I would prefer you didn't do is desecrate the bible like that...I kept cringing everytime Yuri said it wasn't true or blatantly quoted her disdain for the book. Sigh...I know everyone has their own beliefs, I really do, but remember you have s rather wide audience. Other than that, I LOVE IT and will probably stay up till late hours tonight binge reading...xD
try10 chapter 21 . 1/23
The way you portray emotions is like a poorly written korean drama, seriously. Nothing makes sense no matter how much I try to understand and empathize with the characters, I can't understand Yuri. The way she acts is not normal. Would you be carefree after seeing and touching dead bodies and to many traumatizing things? Living with a demon, liking a killer ( Ciel is a murderer ) the servants? ( who are killers too) I would have been terrified ( as a NORMAL HUMAN). I can deal with Yuri having so many men at her feet ( although that doesn't make sense, since korean women are conservative and shy and she doesn't have any experience with men, but still likes to go around naked like a girl with low morals not one who was brought up in a conservative household... just...*sigh* you are contradicting yourself), but I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE PROPER LACK OF REALISM AND EMOTION. Yuri doesn't have real FEELINGS and it makes me hard to see what it's in her heart. YOU FIND SOME COOL THINGS THAT YOU SAW IN A DRAMA, put them here and try to make a heartfelt moment but it fails, because of your lack of common sense... I would recommend writing from Yuri's POV in order to add more realism.
I know this reviews sound harsh, but I just wanted to tell you my true feelings and opinion. I wish you luck with your future work.
try10 chapter 17 . 1/23
LOL. The Noah's Ark Circus chapters were really amazing and sad at the same time. I love Snake, but I'm afraid of snakes... O_O
try10 chapter 13 . 1/23
Ugh, the love scenes make me cringe... Yuri isn't acting the way a normal human girl should in her situation... This story could have been awesome if you would have spend more time on building emotions and trying to make your OC act more human.
try10 chapter 12 . 1/23
Another thing I dislike about this story is the love moments. They lack emotion... Yuri doesn't seem to get nervous being in the center of attention with so many men wanting her. She is a girl who spend her life studying and doesn't have any experience with romance and boys. Why doesn't she show that with her actions? Doesn't she feel nervous, isn't her heart beating fast, doesn't she sweat, blush when she is kissed so passionately? I don't see such things with her and the "sweet moments" are done mechanically...
try10 chapter 11 . 1/23
...a 16 year old girl kissing so hotly with a 12 year old boy is just disturbing... You could have made her 14 years or something...
try10 chapter 5 . 1/22
Ice cream in that age? Football... *sigh* god...
Khuntoria chapter 11 . 1/5
Haha coincidentally Yuri's birthday is my birthday except She is a year older than me lol!
EdenMae chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
This was wonderful! I knew the scenes were familiar lol I am up to date with That manga and I watched the anime so this was awesome to see in this story!;) I enjoyed the sweet moments and I love how seductive the scenes with Sebastian were XD it made me miss this series even more! Thanks for updating please keep up the good work and keep at it!
happysmilesofdeath chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
When you wrote falling wild geese I read flailing wild geese XD